Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XNC] XenCoin | Instant | Stable | Long term Support - New UPDATE!!! - page 34. (Read 75689 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Massive premine, massive instamine, why are people mining this garbage?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Woo found 2 blocks in quick succession! Too bad I would have probably got more XNC had I been solo mining instead of mining in a pool Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Update

Passed Block 10,000, rewards should be lowered to 200 per block, down from 2000 per block. :p

Code:
"blocks" : 10029,
"connections" : 6,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.06250000,
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
So a 2.1 billion premine? Cheesy Don't you think that's a bit excessive. Pass on this garbage.

One hour of lost hashrate for the possibility of making a few $$$ while the reward is high, not a huge risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
XyH6mrL3gvvxYMadXjVdf2SEBX1DMvxtPv

Would anybody want to share their luck? Thanks Wink
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
You'll get plenty of coins no matter what your hashrate is....

but thats just in the begining after 10 000 block the reward goes down to 200 insteaqd of 2000
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
You'll get plenty of coins no matter what your hashrate is....
legendary
Activity: 980
So a 2.1 billion premine? Cheesy Don't you think that's a bit excessive. Pass on this garbage.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
freebie for the less hashed?  Tongue

XxWP3wxQSfBC5wiZojpd1BeDUW2zyds7Wf
Activity: 266
How many coins you guys all up to?  I see there are some people on the pool with estimates of 5 million coins a day!!! 

BTW rejects on the pool are down to about 35% now, but still pretty high Sad

rejects / orphans are always common at the launch of any coin. it will go away as difficulty goes up.

Thanks that is what I'm seeing.  It was 60% about 2 hours ago, now 35%.  But I've never seen the "Job 123 not found" error before - strange

try mining fastcoin. you will see the job not found error more often... that is from a new work hash being pushed to your miner at the same time your miner is trying to send in a hash from the last "job"
Activity: 820
How many coins you guys all up to?  I see there are some people on the pool with estimates of 5 million coins a day!!! 

rejects / orphans are always common at the launch of any coin. it will go away as difficulty goes up.

Thanks that is what I'm seeing.  It was 60% about 2 hours ago, now 35%.  But I've never seen the "Job 123 not found" error before - strange
can't wait to gamble with these coins

me too im going to gamble the shit out of this coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No Luck even with pools.

XkrnZ7f8XUw8mUjG54TtepywJ9QSiYDafE
the 5 mill a day estimate is about to come to an end when we hit block 10,000 and reward goes to 200, plus difficulty is gonna spike more im sure.

Started mining early this morning and I have a little more than half a block worth of coins on http://75.134.182.16:85/.
The estimates will drop a lot when the block reward goes down to only 200 coins per block.
I have only 8 rejects out of 136 total shares.

XsG4gsgiD7hgggZnUtjNoZSwXZFEVcrMdP
need some coins Grin
Activity: 820

Struggling along with my 81Kh/s feel free to send me some pitycoins Tongue
Xn9RPqvsTHgLTvZxFtRSWZHD9c6WNH39hh
Whoa, someone sent me an entire block worth of coins and someone else sent me 200 coins, thank you so much!
Activity: 616
Xsfe5n5VudEhTjxTimJrq5m7yY5JTJ6otp
Pages:
Jump to: