Pages:
Author

Topic: 【⚡🎉⚡ ANN|XPChain: Chain Your Experience into Real Value [XPC] ⚡🎉⚡】 - page 5. (Read 22629 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 5
strangely declare that xpchain is not in any way a project xp but this new project takes into account the current interested members of XP, and Airdrop will increase the number of XPCs equal to the number of XP ...

I don't really think that the airdrop will be create an amount of XPC equal to XP.
you have to consider that from their ANN exchanges can't be airdropped.

But I am curious to see how many will recall the airdrop.

Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
interesting projects and have great planning. hopefully to progress as planned and many people are interested in this project.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Seems good project but still not complete information here. I'll wait for the more information of Exchange, Wallets, Roadmap, Whitepaper, and Bounties. Then, I have a question about "what are the benefits or the strength of this project?". Many crypto coins born today, I hope this can have a special thing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
strangely declare that xpchain is not in any way a project xp but this new project takes into account the current interested members of XP, and Airdrop will increase the number of XPCs equal to the number of XP ...

The same question could also be posted to Bitcoin Cash and all Bitcoin related blockchain's that used Airdrop...
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Important announcement
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Technical information in regard to Airdrop and Snapshot timing

XPC team has announced a snapshot will be taken on 2018/05/23 06:00(UTC) to determine XPC Airdrop amounts for XP Holders.

We want to provide additional information and precautions to ensure everybody to not miss Snapshot.

Due to the characteristics of the blockchain, the exact moment balance gets recorded will be the time when the particular block is generated which is slightly after 6:00 (UTC)

Since the block interval is uncertain and we can only state as “around 60 seconds”. It is technically impossible to notify about the predicted generation time and block height.

Therefore XPC team CAN NOT guarantee exact Snapshot moment.

Please understand these factors and wait extra time to move XP around expected Snapshot time.

XPC team recommends everyone to NOT to move your XP between 5:30 (UTC) to 6:30 (UTC) to avoid missing snapshot.

XPC team will not be able to provide matching Airdrop if you missed Snapshot.

You can check XP blockchain explorer to for current block generate status. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/

※ If you do not understand this information fully, simply make deposit by 5:30 (UTC) and don’t make withdraw until 6:30 (UTC)

※Snapshot is only available for XPqt(Desktop wallet) and CCWallet (New Discord XP Bot)

※Airdrop is scheduled to take place in July and you will need same XPqt Wallet to complete XPC Airdrop request, so Please DO NOT Uninstall your XPqt wallet.

More information such as how to request Airdrop, XPC Wallet (XPC Wallet will be released prior to Airdrop event for you to receive XPC) and general public Airdrop will be announced in the future.
I think it is running in their server? or in the japanise server.
Activity: 1
has anyone been able to interface with CCWallet on discord? that username doesn't seem to exist. Is that even a wallet that can be trusted at all?
Activity: 41
Activity: 2
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Activity: 3
i'm sure token starting with 'XP' going down hell
No wallets, white papers, roadmaps, exchanges, or bounties will be coming, but pumpers and police will be  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Information of this sxxtcoin have already been leaked out yesterday from jap admins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

SIGNIFICANTLY POOR INFORMATION MANAGEMENT  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The more I've expected, the more I've got disappointed.  Cry Cry Cry
此币已加入算力内参打新列表,

欢迎订阅 suanli.io 关注更多打新项目。

This coin is added to suanli.io new coin list for 100+ miners to view in china. Good luck!
Can we have more information about this coin?
WARNING this doesnt exist actually
their chief is under investigation by the authorities

You have XPChain confused with someone else.... 
Inside XPChain everyone is awesome  Grin
Activity: 1
WARNING this doesnt exist actually
their chief is under investigation by the authorities
Activity: 207
I will reserve the Polish translation
Activity: 126
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Can I subscribe to your newsletter? To know when wallets and exchanges will be available.

Join and subscribe DISCORD  |  TWITTER |  YOUTUBE to get updates
Pages:
Jump to: