Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 418. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Southeast Asia is active

It's an interesting statistics. Is it just due to the low cost of labor in Southeast Asia?
I'd like to gain some XRB. However, I don't want to sacrifice my entertainment time to solve the captcha.
I'd like to buy some XRB, but there is no a reliable exchange.
Anyway, I will keep my eyes on this. And surely to buy if XRB is on some well-known exchanges.

You can buy Mrai from https://mercatox.com/exchange . It is a reliable exchange. Seeing the stats, we can clearly see that Rates of Mrai are very attractive in under developed countries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I didn´t recieved the last two days my claimed Mrai. I was claiming with a XRB-address from the RaiWalletBot (telegram) because of the problems with wallet syncronizing and kept this goin on. The last two days i only recieved the ususal message after the claiming period Faucet claiming period is almost over. You made ~XXX claims today. Estimated reward: XX Mrai (XRB)
You will receive your Mrai (XRB) in the next few hours
but they never arrived. Are there problems with the bot? What can i do to get my claimed Mrais? Thanks fpr your help!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Top rankings
team, pool, CAPTCHA - solving service
Not bot
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

^^^^^^^^

great....

now you know which part of the world to blame for spamming cryptopia with death threats and fucking up the one good exchange MRAI had....

Probably the poor part of the world for sure. Death threats is ridiculous.

That was crytopia's statement:

Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This will give the XRB a tough attack.
The price will be downward.
That is sad.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

^^^^^^^^

great....

now you know which part of the world to blame for spamming cryptopia with death threats and fucking up the one good exchange MRAI had....

That was crytopia's statement:

Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
^^^^^^^^

great....

Merit: 568

Southeast Asia is active

It's an interesting statistics. Is it just due to the low cost of labor in Southeast Asia?
I'd like to gain some XRB. However, I don't want to sacrifice my entertainment time to solve the captcha.
I'd like to buy some XRB, but there is no a reliable exchange.
Anyway, I will keep my eyes on this. And surely to buy if XRB is on some well-known exchanges.
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Difficulty is so high damn. It is better then facet only because of speed. How many claims can you guys make per hour and per day ? Must have some addicts here xP
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
^^^^^^^^

great....

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Southeast Asia is active
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Many people create a disguised site.
They say it is a site that captcha make money but really is to make mrai
That's why the current top 178k claims.
I really hate people like that
SOURCE! I think You have to provide links to such sites.
If this is true than devs must do something about it, investigate and eventually block the cheaters.
Rai's made this way are like theft, fraud to all the community and for sure, will harm coin's reputation in the long run. However, source M8, without proof this claim is worth nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Many people create a disguised site.
They say it is a site that captcha make money but really is to make mrai
That's why the current top 178k claims.
I really hate people like that
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Now with all the silly bots and captcha pools noone can make anything because the pay is so so long per claim. Hopefully the price will drive up. The price is much too little and has not grow with accordance to captcha difficulty.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
People losing coins while sending XRB to Mercatox  Exchange .Please, attend! Transactions with amount less then 100 XRB will be always Pending status. their node and script are not configured to accept transactions with amount less than 100 xrb.

agree with you, and i allready faced the problem, i have subconciously send 94 XRB to mercatox wallet, and still those coin are pending Sad i lost my XRB there.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Anybody see the claim today?
I see unusual activities on claim. One guy can claim 180+k claim only just one day. Go see the claim table. This guy killing the system. He use botwallet adress and im pretty sure he use bot to solve captcha. Any admin in here.maybe can explain what happen? If this happen after 15april. Im confident this coin gonna drop his value.manipulate by big gamer. Not honest gamer kill the fun of claim.lol. go see the top claim. You will be suprise one guy can claim 180+k in a single day.i dont think he working 14/7 without stop. Even me can solve 300claim an hour.this guy must be legend.haha.

It is team work on one address using proxy for each claimer.
its really possible the rules state that 1 claim per IP so if this wallet has been use by multiple IP's that's why its generating huge amounts of claim
we can stop that if he's paying for workers its not been restricted from the faucets.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
how can i backup my wallet? Don't understand how can i backup that :/

Go to Advanced ==> Accounts ==> press button Buckup  and your SEED of wallet will be in clipboard, paste it any text editor and save that data.

Thanks for the help!

Was keep pressing waiting something to appear Tongue

Anyhow, as i just get in to mrai after like since a year ago

Approx how many claim for 1 mrai now?

Thankks

Edit : Found it thanks alot!
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

Go to Advanced ==> Accounts ==> press button Buckup  and your SEED of wallet will be in clipboard, paste it any text editor and save that data.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I see unusual activities on claim. One guy can claim 180+k claim only just one day. Go see the claim table. This guy killing the system. He use botwallet adress and im pretty sure he use bot to solve captcha. Any admin in here.maybe can explain what happen? If this happen after 15april. Im confident this coin gonna drop his value.manipulate by big gamer. Not honest gamer kill the fun of claim.lol. go see the top claim. You will be suprise one guy can claim 180+k in a single day.i dont think he working 14/7 without stop. Even me can solve 300claim an hour.this guy must be legend.haha.

And we are not yet starting the new rules,once we started you'll see addresses generating 200 to 1 million and so those who are claiming individually will have to wait weeks or months before they can claim their shares,all kinds of manipulation will be introduce,it's like bitcoin's expensive mining rigs
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

Jump to: