Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷 - page 9. (Read 76971 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Your coin is traded on 7 exchanges. Do all of these exchanges have an official XRC coin listing?

I am new to your community and choose a exchange to buy coins
Activity: 4
Is your coin added to Blockfolio?

I used to follow all the coins on this service.
Activity: 14
What is a Strong Hands Program?

Where can I read more about this program? Is this a passive income program?
Activity: 30
Why did you choose the POW X13 Algorithm for your blockchain?

In my opinion, this algorithm has disadvantages, although it has many advantages.

In my opinion, X13 was an EXCELLENT choice for the PoW Algo.

Bitcoin Rhodium has as a coin nearly all of the existing X13 capacity for itself. This means the possibility of a 51 attack is really small and this
 is important for a new coin with good value. X13 asics were made by Baikal 2016 - 2017 and there is probaly none of the asic manufacturers going to make a new asic with this algo in the near future.

The only way to get high X13 capacity is with nicehash, but the fans of XRC can rent there too. And not every pool is compatible with nicehash.

I myself mine XRC. I have mined other coins in the past and experienced 51%-attacks. Its no fun. XRC is the best X13-Coin and I feel save with this algo.
Activity: 12

https://i.imgur.com/fkbo3iq.png

We’re excited to share that we have partnered with the Magnum Wallet to work on Ledger Wallet integration. This will include Ledger Live app, Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S and Magnum’s full Ledger support.

Does this mean that in the near future I will be able to store Bitcoin Rhodium in my Ledger Nano S wallet?

I think that this cooperation will positively affect the development of your project.

This would make it possible to store Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) coins with one of the safest methods!

Ledger Announces XRC Listing?
Your largest exchange is P2PB2B. Are you negotiating with representatives of this exchange to conduct promotions to attract new traders?
Can your coins be stored on a trezor hardware wallet?

What privacy features do you plan to add in the near future?

Does your team have cybersecurity professionals?

The BITCOIN RHODIUM team plans to join one of the following transaction confidentiality protocols: CoinJoin, Confidential Transactions, or MimbleWimble.
Activity: 5
Why did you choose the POW X13 Algorithm for your blockchain?

In my opinion, this algorithm has disadvantages, although it has many advantages.

Do you plan to solve the problem with transaction speed in the future?

Many complain that it takes a very long time to wait for confirmations on the blockchain, which is very inconvenient

What problems do you feel with transaction speed? When I send coins, they are displayed very quickly on the blockchain

https://explorer.bitcoinrh.org/?_ga=2.83398996.375210722.1572085861-940087980.1572085861
28% - airdrop (582,857 XRC)

Have you already distributed all the coins allocated for the airdrop?

I began to study your project and became interested in buying XRC coins.

Your coins have been added to 7 cryptocurrency exchanges. Which exchange is the safest place to buy XRC?

All exchanges where you can buy XRC are listed here https://www.bitcoinrh.org/es#exchanges

I recommend trading on WhiteBIT
Is less than half of Max Supply currently in circulation?

Can you talk about the main advantages and disadvantages of your blockchain?
Activity: 5

Your daily trading volume remains low. Are you planning to take any measures to increase the number of active traders?

I think that adding coins to 2-3 large exchanges will contribute to this.

But your team must conduct marketing activities to activate and grow your community.
Your daily trading volume remains low. Are you planning to take any measures to increase the number of active traders?

https://i.imgur.com/fkbo3iq.png

We’re excited to share that we have partnered with the Magnum Wallet to work on Ledger Wallet integration. This will include Ledger Live app, Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S and Magnum’s full Ledger support.

Does this mean that in the near future I will be able to store Bitcoin Rhodium in my Ledger Nano S wallet?

I think that this cooperation will positively affect the development of your project.
The capitalization of your project is $ 6 412 461 USD

At the same time, the daily trading volume is only $ 14,319 USD

How many holders of your coins are there now?
What privacy features do you plan to add in the near future?

Does your team have cybersecurity professionals?
I began to study your project and became interested in buying XRC coins.

Your coins have been added to 7 cryptocurrency exchanges. Which exchange is the safest place to buy XRC?
Do you plan to solve the problem with transaction speed in the future?

Many complain that it takes a very long time to wait for confirmations on the blockchain, which is very inconvenient
Pages:
Jump to: