Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits - page 11. (Read 31107 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101
gg approx 50.000 usd was lost by noobs.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
Hi guys, this video will be of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Mii6jRkyQ

A YouTube user posted a video talking about XRY as a possible day trade opportunity. The video was posted 2 hours ago, but he also made a video yesterday evening in which he talked about a new crypto he found that he would talk about the next day at 4pm. He dropped enough hints the first video for me to figure it out, and clearly some others have as well. He also says he does not have the ability to pump a coin because not enough people watch his videos.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Indeed, sorry to see that your coin is getting abused for a PND dev.

I would indeed just dump all your coins on them right now, see it as great development funding. It does also offer some good exposure on the long run  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
XRY will go to the moon.
XRY will grows WITH this fine Devs.
Devs, telegram group & update please.
tnx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
I the dev of this project recommend not buying this coin right now!!

there is a pump and dump scheme going on right now!!

the same coins are moving back and forth to this group of ppl many time over and over.. each time that trade is added to the 24hr volume.. 

So sorry to hear this!!  My apologies to cryptopathshala.    I thought he was just bashing your coin.  Sad to hear, I have soooooooo much to learn!!!

Thats fine man, we tried our best to alert, but as we predicted some greedy people behind this manipulation, who even after Dev's own comment, said coin will higher without Dev. Greed is so much these days and new people dont know how to research so they fall in this trap.

Well... look at this as an opportunity to dump some coins, correct the price  and get some funding for development and bounty.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
Well after this pump BS is over.. I will still be here and working on the code again shortly..

You should start a Reddit or tweeter and link it to coinmarket cap so that you can communicate to people more effectively and save people have bad experience in crypto investing and about this coin as well
Activity: 40
Thanks DiscoTim
Activity: 13
We have a pool for mining XRY / Royalties Smiley Happy mining Smiley

xry.mine2gether.com

Port: 1112
Starting Difficulty: 1000

Port: 2222
Starting Difficulty: 2500

Port: 3332
Starting Difficulty: 5000

Port: 4442
Starting Difficulty: 10000

Port: 5552
Starting Difficulty: 25000

Port: 6662
Starting Difficulty: 50000

Port: 9992
Starting Difficulty: 400000

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Well after this pump BS is over.. I will still be here and working on the code again shortly..

shut up go back to coding.. you already n00b-nerd rage quit? :-D

>>>bwaahaha also check out pumps:>> 808 >_>TEK >_> OKCASH weeee

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TEK_DOGE

=====================================>>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=808_DOGE

======================================^^^

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grin   Kiss   Kiss
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

the same coins are moving back and forth to this group of ppl many time over and over.. each time that trade is added to the 24hr volume.. 

So sorry to hear this!!  My apologies to cryptopathshala.    I thought he was just bashing your coin.  Sad to hear, I have soooooooo much to learn!!!

Thats fine man, we tried our best to alert, but as we predicted some greedy people behind this manipulation, who even after Dev's own comment, said coin will higher without Dev. Greed is so much these days and new people dont know how to research so they fall in this trap.
Activity: 12
I bought some then I seen this post and got out about five minutes later. . .
Activity: 1

So there is no reason besides speculation that htis coin is raising? Aw...
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Youtube Influencer
Activity: 11

XRY adding to bittrex?  Kiss  wow this could skyrocket x 100 upping?

No it wont do a thing.. first bc they haven't spoken to me about it.. so its not really happening and second bc this pump and dump scam has locked up the block chain.. so what the hell does it matter no one will be able to move coins over there right now..

lol you new here? ~ what do you mean the coin doesn't scale? :-D bwaahah

any smaller coin can be locked with enough counter force.. has nothing to do with scaling..

XRY is going to the moon with or without you Wink weeeeeeee

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XRY_DOGE

sure it will.. for 1 sec.. long enough to dump..

no fool~ our whale group is buying >_>you can join or get left behind your choice :-D n00b<<< Dennis Rodman wants in!! Shocked

Between 40 and 100min from now there will be huge pump, but im out anyway since there is 1 huge sell order of 160 Ltc

How do you know this? Why do you think this?

because i'm a insider, watch between 30-90 min from now
Activity: 11

No it wont do a thing.. first bc they haven't spoken to me about it.. so its not really happening and second bc this pump and dump scam has locked up the block chain.. so what the hell does it matter no one will be able to move coins over there right now..

any smaller coin can be locked with enough counter force.. has nothing to do with scaling..

no fool~ our whale group is buying >_>you can join or get left behind your choice :-D n00b<<< Dennis Rodman wants in!! Shocked

Between 40 and 100min from now there will be huge pump, but im out anyway since there is 1 huge sell order of 160 Ltc

How do you know this? Why do you think this?

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: