Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits - page 19. (Read 31107 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is NOT a dead coin until the Royalties development team says so.  Anyone who would come on this board and say otherwise is just spreading FUD about this coin.  It truly is not fair to those who invested.

Why hasn't Eric or someone else from the Royalties Development team come on here and given an update? No clue.  Perhaps they are in talks with a corporation that has made them sign an agreement which requires their silence.  Perhaps they are under a court order which requires their silence.  I don't have the answer to "why" they haven't updated the coin holders.

I can say this:
1. The wallet software is still functioning as it should. I have personally used it today.
2. The network is still hashing transactions without issues. Today was about two minutes for my transfer.  Check here to confirm: http://xryexplorer.info/
3. The hash power looks good - meaning it still has mining support.

SO PLEASE - don't FUD Royalties Coin unless you know for 100% FACT that it is dead.  It's not fair to those who invested in this project.

Until then - we wait to hear from the development team.
Activity: 40
i think an ico member with a large supply dumped on us after their deposit finished.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
This coin is dead?

The price of coins has dropped from 800 Satoshi to 4 Satoshi in 2 weeks. Why?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes, what happened, why did XRY suddenly crash ?
Maybe the realisation that the supply will be 18 Trillion coins has put a lot of people off - or does this really matter ?

its slow death and crash is coz dev is AWOL, although he has been online on recently
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
This coin is dead?

Yes, what happened, why did XRY suddenly crash ?
Maybe the realisation that the supply will be 18 Trillion coins has put a lot of people off - or does this really matter ?
Activity: 16
This coin is dead?

Activity: 6
What is the development updates on this project? Previously mentioned weekly updates but it only happened for the first few weeks. Huh
Activity: 15
how can I connect the ccminer to royaltiesd.exe for solo mining ?
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Why would you not use blockchain for this project?
Activity: 48
why do you need blockchain for this project?
block explorer shows a bit of activity of transactions still, so not dead.
50 miners at time of this post.

99.1113% of coins in circulation are locked into deposits.

im still chugging along CPU mining with my gpu mining rigs, long term deposits are coming up to be unlocked in a couple days which will all be redeposited again.
Activity: 4
Is this coin a dead one? No news, hashrate dropped...
Activity: 40
Hello dev if you could make an easy way to deposit all coins in wallet. In windows i cannot copy the coin amounts  as the coin amount is not able to be selected..
Dev - suggestion on next update, my deposit tab is very long now with all the withdraw transactions and locked transactions (mining since july) , can you add a filter drop down so i can only view active transactions?
Activity: 10
Its still in early adoption phase.
Sure there is no trading, cause everybody that does mine wants to hold a decend amount of coins first before it comes to trades.

As you can see there have been some small spikes when the first exchanges happend.

As a long term coin with deposit features in the chain it will still take a while until it gets higher in the course.

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Dev,

One question for you. If there is no market even if you provide 30-60% interest it's of no use. There is no trading going on in cryptopia and there are no other exchanges.

for a coin to be successful it should have a value and volume tradings but nothing of that sort.

Is there any effort being made to get this coin listed in better exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hey miners

we want to announce our new Royalties mining pool.

https://xry.hyprpool.com

pool fee is only 1%.

fire up your miners and contribute with some hashpower!  Cool Cool Cool

thanks
Nice pool and very profitable fee
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
can anyone help?  Huh

2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.479417 INFO [daemon] Royalties v0.1.0.royal0001(0.1-g72946d9)
2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.489421 INFO [daemon] Module folder: E:\roy\royaltiesd.exe
2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.500432 INFO [daemon] Initializing p2p server...
2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.507437 INFO [node_server] Binding on 0.0.0.0:23888
2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.514440 INFO [miner] Mining has been stopped, 0 finished
2017-Sep-23 05:09:10.527447 ERROR [daemon] Exception: TcpListener::TcpListener, bind failed, result=10048, Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

I think your port has been occupied, that's why you have such socket error message. Just ensure that you did not run it more than once. Or it is better if you reboot your machine.
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
hey miners,

we are sorry but we close our pool (xry.kiramine.com), because we don't have miners on it, since a few days.

greetz Alex
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
@ dev:

any updates on coin etc. ?

greetz

Alex
Pages:
Jump to: