Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits - page 2. (Read 31107 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
no discord for royalties?
no not yet, please i need a big help, very soon fully delisted is comming, what shall i do?
Activity: 6
cryptopia in coininfo shows that the xry wallet is OK, i successed to download window 64bit wallet and install it, i create a wallet, backup wallet, after open it , i copy the receive address that can help me to withdraw from cryptopia, a paste it to my cryptopia withdraw account and successfull withdraw from cryptopia, but wonderfull i didnt receive xry to xry wallet, means i lost 600,000 xry during withdraw.

Did you succeed to sync your wallet? What about conf.file? Did you use any? Interesting thing XRY but it looks that we are all losers   
please can you help me? step by step? please
Activity: 5
i was trying to withdraw only 600,000xry first, and try to check if it is working,i lost 600,000 xry during withdraw ,so what should i do? am remaing with 25,000,000 xry can i try with mac os or linux ubuntu wallet? maybe window wallet is not working, anyone please who can help me please before they full delisted.

The wallet is working fine for me, did you wait for walletsync?
Activity: 51
nor the devs want to know more about this coin by the way. Cry Tongue
i was trying to withdraw only 600,000xry first, and try to check if it is working,i lost 600,000 xry during withdraw ,so what should i do? am remaing with 25,000,000 xry can i try with mac os or linux ubuntu wallet? maybe window wallet is not working, anyone please who can help me please before they full delisted.
cryptopia in coininfo shows that the xry wallet is OK, i successed to download window 64bit wallet and install it, i create a wallet, backup wallet, after open it , i copy the receive address that can help me to withdraw from cryptopia, a paste it to my cryptopia withdraw account and successfull withdraw from cryptopia, but wonderfull i didnt receive xry to xry wallet, means i lost 600,000 xry during withdraw.
hello dev, please can you come and tell us what to do? wallet is not working...are we going to lose our coins?
Activity: 6
Hi Guys,
I have C++, I downloaded wallet 0.01, tried to File>create wallet - I have no permission to do so. Strange thing. Nothing works. I feel that the developers are trying to downsize the coin by burning some owners. Not a good PR at all. No online wallets, no info. It's a joke
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I was trying to access the exchange Cryptopia to verify the market value of XRY, but was delisted  the currency, in which exchange can negotiate XRY?
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
have problem with instal this wallet , have error when launch .exe file
You need the Visual C++ 2015 redistributable: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Thank you and corn_435.  I kept trying to install and the next thing I know the Royalty icon wallet was on my desktop.
Activity: 51
This is a dead coin, where the devs? Roll Eyes Cry Cry Cry Undecided
Activity: 13
You need the Visual C++ 2015 redistributable: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Wow , thanks mate it's rly helped !!
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Royalties, a coin that I understand has been around for about two years. After reviewing the history of the company remains a lot of questions, and the main demand whether the coin today, how much it costs? Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
so if some one wanna buy my 1million Xry by 1000doge or etn or anything else p.m. me telegram @Johnylucker
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
If your instalation is new, you don't have a previous wallet file and the GUI client is stuck on Synchronizing 1/1 you need to create a wallet first: File -> Create wallet. Then the sync will start.
Activity: 1
Activity: 29
who has nodes....... I need my coins ..

Пoxoжe вce c дaннoй мoнeтoй пpидeтcя pacпpoщaтьcя
Pages:
Jump to: