Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 58. (Read 65150 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Does POS work on current XSN wallet? I've been staking but haven't gotten any rewards.
Activity: 654
i had transfer my posw to livecoin for several days now but no swap to xsn until today,can dev explain why?
There were three swaps done on Livecoin only. Now you need to do it via https://xsncoin.io/swap/

wtf the team make the swap so complicated if the swap in livecoin can do more smoother then?
the swap in xsncoin.io is still at beta test with no sucure and it seems need 2 wallet address (posw + xsn) to finish it , there are a lot of ppl who do not have one or both wallet and what are they supposed to do with the swap like that?enlighten me please or this swap is just a shady movement like shit to preventing the swap from posw holders.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Tpos Work Great Thanks:)
Activity: 53
i had transfer my posw to livecoin for several days now but no swap to xsn until today,can dev explain why?
There were three swaps done on Livecoin only. Now you need to do it via https://xsncoin.io/swap/
Activity: 654
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
We can still swap our POSW till May on stakenet.io, right?
Activity: 20
yup that right.. tpos and ccpos  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
so the re is no POW period , is this coin already here for a longer time ? i tought it was a new and fresh announcement gonna read more off this laTER

If you read closely, you'll see that it's POSW that has rebranded to XSN.

The "premine" is nothing to worry about, as the Devs had to premine the XSN according to the circulating supply of POSW, so people can SWAP safely. Those who doesn't swap in time, will have their coins burned.

This is an extremely promising project, and while it's still only on ONE exchange, the price probably wont move much just yet. However the devs are working hard to push it to other exchanges ASAP.

I'm holding STRONG on this one. It's insanely undervalued with it's tech. Especially TPOS will be popular among people who doesn't want to leave their computer running 24/7 to stake their holdings.
- Not only that, but the staking platform, will be a service probably used by thousands of people.

The real gem in this project, is when Ethereum moves from POW, to POS. Imagine how many people who's gonna stake their ETH on Stakenet, just for convenience.
Activity: 291
so the re is no POW period , is this coin already here for a longer time ? i tought it was a new and fresh announcement gonna read more off this laTER
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Any update on when Ledger is planned to support XSN? Still feeling very uncomfortable leaving everything on the exchange after the swap. Love the new branding items  Cheesy
We are currently working with Ledger right now to build a very simple and user friendly system to set up TPoS contracts in their app.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Any update on when Ledger is planned to support XSN? Still feeling very uncomfortable leaving everything on the exchange after the swap. Love the new branding items  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Putting on my watch list, am reading some interesting idea and it sound good, love the idea of online staking wallet,  and will mobile still be release in q1 according to roadmap?
Will mobile wallet able to stake too?
best of luck.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
russian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33446912
Ukrainian translation done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukrainian-236982
Xci9VzuSaoFgQ5W5tcU6cRi6RPeyFSgWAH thx
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Buying while market is low before more exchange integration  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
Since PoSW swap, XSN did a great take off. They have a great team and they keeps their promises. TPoS, CCPoS, Ledger suppory (also, you can keep your coins at Ledger and they can still stake) Lightning Network and Atomic Swap specifications are going to make XSN very special currency. Also they have a masternode and stake options. Clearly, Stakenet is more solid and usable technology according to other useless masternode coins.

Holding for a long long term. Smiley
Activity: 77
Stakenet.io should consider selling xsn for fiat, accepting major credit cards.  Be an on-ramp into crypto.  Along with staking services for everything from xsn to ether, etc. 
Activity: 8
Nice Updates last weeks Good Job @Dev. TEAM tpos and ccpos Change the game Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
This is great, can't wait too see all the applications with Trust less proof of stake and later cross chain staking. Exciting times.
Pages:
Jump to: