Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin - page 8. (Read 65115 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The Stakenet team has posted a written guide on how to stake your XSN securely on your Trezor device!
Stakenet invented "Trustless Proof of Stake" in 2018 which made staking on cold storage possible.
https://medium.com/stakenet/trezor-tpos-guide-fb9ea90382fd
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Here is another exchange possibility.

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

What's this?

Also will the Cryptopia stuff effect xsn? There are a lot of coins on there from what I understand.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Here is another exchange possibility.

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...
 Today doesn't appear we have much to worry about.
 Institutions are pumping out BTC revenue growth like crazy again

Done preparing a decent bag of XSN. I'm interested in Stakenet Staking and you should not miss out next year for the future XSN holds.
Activity: 27
Merit: 5
Any news on simple swap for the open beta group?
I hope it comes shortly. The SSUI has made a lot of progress over the past few weeks - so much so that I don't think I need to use a CEX to buy XSN anymore.  Grin

Irony: using CEX to buy DEX lol

Before we are told that the safer the investment, the lower the profit. And right now is the good time to buy. Old saying says, "Be greedy when everyone is afraid and be afraid when everyone is greedy." The best time to buy crypto is when people are uncertain of it. (Maybe in the few days cause of the mt gox narrative manipulation.)

I have no reason to suspect that crypto isn't here to stay, and I'm even more so bullish now considering how much money the Fed has been printing. As strange as it sounds, I want the volatility and potential for large gains that come with the crypto space. So I'm turning to Stakenet who's soon ready with a DEX of their own featuring BTC LTC ETH XSN and many other projects. This is the ONLY instant tradeable DEX in the world as it makes use of 2nd layer transactions. Uniswap-like interface, but instant, and virtually feeless trading.

The DEX only has BTC LTC and XSN right now,but Ethereum is being integrated shortly. If you really want to be the guy selling shovels this coming bullrun,get yourself a masternode,and profit off of the trading fees on the DEX. This is by far one of the best ''DEFI" projects out there, and getting listed on a top 20 exchange real soon, so expect a nice rise in price from that as well.

A personal fan of Stakenet brilliant innovations here since last week  Cool Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you have any questions, it's time to ask them!

"We are happy to announce our upcoming AMA!
Do you have any questions, suggestions etc.  you'd like to ask us?  Let us know!  High voltage symbol
We'll be collecting questions from 6th to 10th December in a Discord channel and releasing the summary in a medium article for everyone to read."
https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1334971407776817153
Good idea.
Activity: 26

Do you have any questions, suggestions etc.  you'd like to ask us?  Let us know!  High voltage symbol
We'll be collecting questions from 6th to 10th December in a Discord channel and releasing the summary in a medium article for everyone to read."

Saw the new about the last Saturday, AMA is now within arms reach. This will be a good one.

What I like to Stakenet is their DEX. A DEX where you can trade all major coins and tokens, instantly, virtually feeless and completely decentralized. And before anyone comes in and says '"But there is no liquidity'" - Through the use of liquidity providers, Stakenet will make a gateway that have access to all major exchanges through the DEX.

You Attending?? Let's beAMAzing

I hope it comes shortly. The SSUI has made a lot of progress over the past few weeks - so much so that I don't think I need to use a CEX to buy XSN anymore.  Grin
Huh
The only time I ever open up my masternode.conf file is when I'm adding a new masternode via MNaaS
Activity: 147
Is there a conf file for this coin with nodes?
Yes. There's a masternode.conf file located in the same Local Appdata directory as the wallet.dat.

Huh anyway - there is a bootstrap [https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/tag/v1.0.21] if you have synching issues, else i can write you (pm) the list of nodes i am connected to as well.
Yes. There's a masternode.conf file located in the same Local Appdata directory as the wallet.dat.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
XSN Dev Roadmap Update | November 2020
The Stakenet team proud to share the latest roadmap advances, including Connext, ETH and ERC-20 integrations, mobile wallet and more.

https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-roadmap-update-november-2020-e3de930446b4
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
Hello All,

I find this an interesting and promising project.  Although, there are some concerns I have about what I see in the discord.  I want to explore this coin more and learn it in depth to understand better its workings and vision.

Cheers,
Waya
Does anyone know which exchange is coming next? From a bit of research I found this promising very interesting!  Smiley
I don't understand the hype behind CEXs. I dislike them and want to avoid using them as much as possible because they hold funds and can and will change the rules and terms and hold them hostage if you don't comply.
Activity: 13
Does anyone know which exchange is coming next? From a bit of research I found this promising very interesting!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Great job! Stakenet have won a Twitter vote & XSN will be listed on Stakecube. Stakecube is a masternode focused platform who is offering services such as shared masternodes, trading different MN coins, mining etc.
https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1331194091686780930

quite interesting, congratulations for that
from the few masternode/online staking that survived stakecube is a good one.

this was the exchange to be announced or there is stlll more?
Pages:
Jump to: