Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSS] Stability Shares - Hyperbolic reward curve - page 31. (Read 51487 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Don't you consider adjusting launch hour to 19GMT or 21GMT?
DC set it's launch time to 20GMT too and it isnt good for the coin to launch in a same time with another one.
Dc dev was asked about this he seems to be ignoring this maybe you will be the smarter
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lounch timer ?

A countdown timer has been added to the post! 22 hours and 22 minutes left!

put the wallet in password zip or rar before launch or it will another fail.

This was the plan!

Less than 5 hours left till launch and we're very excited. We're still running our testnet and everything is going smooth!

When are you gonna release the zip?
Within an hour!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wow, the creator of this coin took a look at the weaknesses of the other coins, and made it a bit worse.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Lounch timer ?

This was the plan!

Less than 5 hours left till launch and we're very excited. We're still running our testnet and everything is going smooth!

When are you gonna release the zip?
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"

xss.cryptopirates.net

Join our mining crew at launch!
Register now!  Racing to be the first pool up!

ZERO Fees - PPLNS Payouts - Low Confirms - DDOS Protection - 24/7 support
#CRYPTOPIRATES

Lounch timer ?

This was the plan!

As long as the blockchain is compatible I'm adding a block explorer and info page to http://altexplorer.net at launch.
If you can pull that off, i will give you a reward for your effort! I'll contact you after launch!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Reminds me of Topcoin... Early adopters gonna make some money  Grin
Activity: 29
As long as the blockchain is compatible I'm adding a block explorer and info page to http://altexplorer.net at launch.
Lounch timer ?

I'm sure he will, he's a smart dev
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Lounch timer ?

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
new pool
Lounch timer ?

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Lounch timer ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com - Open for Pre-Registration Now!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Sorry guys, I like Altcoins and also Altcoin Launches, don't want to troll here, but there is not really anything new with this coin ?!?

Wish you the best though !
It is not really that innovative but, the block reward is not fixed and decreases every block which eradicates block halving speculations. It follow a hyperbolic curve which standard block halving rewards are trying to represent. Why try to represent something when you can have the real deal?

Thanks for your comment though!

cryptopirates is in on this and we have a pool setup and ready to and it's open for pre-registrations
http://i.imgur.com/oH463Nd.png

We are open for pre-registration and ready for launch

http://xss.cryptopirates.net
Payment type: prop
Pool Fees: 0%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://xss.cryptopirates.net
PORT:   3335
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
Sorry guys, I like Altcoins and also Altcoin Launches, don't want to troll here, but there is not really anything new with this coin ?!?

It is not really that innovative but, the block reward is not fixed and decreases every block which eradicates block halving speculations. It follow a hyperbolic curve which standard block halving rewards are trying to represent. Why try to represent something when you can have the real deal?

Thanks for your comment though!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

the first 200.000 blocks will contain 2/3 of the total amount of coins. This is used to reward early adopters

Its bad idea to have this from the very first block, if you fix rewards to 25 till block 100 it will allow the network to mature before rewarding those who established the network properly.    Putting all the pressure on the first blocks is asking for ddos of the launch so that a few profit from stopping others from mining.    Chaos is a common ingredient, best way to be unique is to leave it off the menu

Its a setup for instamine
I'll be finalizing the source code and compiling windows binaries today. You make a good point and I will add some block reward build up before the first block, with 100 coins, is mined to ensure the network gradually builds up.

I'll be reporting back in when i have added the above into it.
Pages:
Jump to: