Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 260. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Smart money sold, can believers keep the price up?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
We all know that XST is not pump and dump coin HONDO deliver unique technology. I think majority are interested in new technology and not traders skills. It would be better if we talk about : Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

Thanks

I agree, Hondo delivered what he promised, but we also know that there is clear sign of pump and dump group
who was pumping price and when innocent people buy they will start dumping, that is why I always want
price must be free, no manipulation atleast on coin thread.

Listen, for real... What's your problem with pumpers coming in to the coin and taking it, not only to higher values but into the crypto spotlight.
I am right here, What is your problem? Are you holding cloak from 200+K? You mad at me that I got out of cloak when I realized that the dev were just feeding us trash?

Look at Librexcoin, we started there at 1000 sat, it hit 13K and is at over 5K today finding a new floor. And yes I sold some but only to add more lxc to my lxc collection after the greedy pigs got slaughtered. Real investors that invest in a con because of its strong fundamentals come out on top.. Greedy pigs who try to ride the waves and only care about the btc they can make in the next 20 minutes lose.. You sound like the latter but your desire to see this coin succeed baffles me.

So are you in it because you love the coin? or in it for the quick buck?  Dont worry about the pumpers.. Worry about the devs coming through, worry about answering questions from potential investors, worry about tweeting and bringing the positive news this coin has day after day to the masses. Not scaring them off because some whales are swimming in the water.

Everycoin including cloak is better off today value wise then it was before I started stacking only exception would be DCM and that dev team ran off.

So again, whats your problem?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
We all know that XST is not pump and dump coin HONDO deliver unique technology. I think majority are interested in new technology and not traders skills. It would be better if we talk about : Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf

Thanks

I agree, Hondo delivered what he promised, but we also know that there is clear sign of pump and dump group
who was pumping price and when innocent people buy they will start dumping, that is why I always want

I have suffered from price changes by manipulation, but I guess that's a property of a free market. The only rules against pumps and dumps are morale-based, and that fades with economic incentive and personal gain.  

I know, for me problem start when, pumping group start to talking on thread and asking other to buy more coins
because they will going to pump the coin price. It's not good, I never saw any coin thread where pumping group
openly saying that they will going to pump the price.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha

Thanks

I have suffered from price changes by manipulation, but I guess that's a property of a free market. The only rules against pumps and dumps are morale-based, and that fades with economic incentive and personal gain.  
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is really the only coin I have seen for a while that has tempted me to invest in it. Can someone update me with any news or developments?

Please go to OP and you will have answers for all your questions. There everything is explained with details.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys.
I've asked bter admin to add the coin to vote and today it has been added.
Please go to https://bter.com/voting and vote for XST.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is really the only coin I have seen for a while that has tempted me to invest in it. Can someone update me with any news or developments?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Thanks

Activity: 728
legendary
AS I said, this coin looks very interesting.
1.An audit from Dan Metcalf
2.A lot less bloat with the advantages of ring signatures.

Can someone explain this?
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

Good question! I too want to understand this more.
legendary
Activity: 924

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
AS I said, this coin looks very interesting.
1.An audit from Dan Metcalf
2.A lot less bloat with the advantages of ring signatures.

Can someone explain this?
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days
legendary
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Instead of showing graphs, show the JOB DONE!!! points of each crypto.
But...if you like to compare graphs then compare XST and DRK which is more suitable.
Activity: 308
Who made this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHPEKjp-k4

It's fucking awesome and whoever made it deserves some credit.
+1 one of the funniest you will see

WOW.......that was very very funny +1 Cheesy

Great work who ever made that. It was amazing.
Activity: 331
Who made this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHPEKjp-k4

It's fucking awesome and whoever made it deserves some credit.
+1 one of the funniest you will see
legendary
Activity: 1190
This coin looks very interesting, but can someone explain why it is 20% POS? 20%??
Nothing on planet earth grows at 20% PA, sustainably. Nothing. And definitely no form of money has ever been sustainable at such a growth rate. Is there some theory behind this?

I must be missing something. Can someone explain please.
Activity: 540

Great analysis. Did they teach you this in pre school? You could easily argue that stealthcoin in around the 18th June on the cloak chart. Your contribution is farsicle and I hope your attempt to manipulate the market fails.

Actually, here is the corrected version for you 'youngmike'

legendary
Activity: 1162
If only 10-20% stakes, the blockchain is not secure at all and can be easily and successfully attacked... furthermore, why would people not stake when they can make 20% for sure? That makes no sense...

It doesn't matter what makes sense. What matters is what actually happens.

That is indeed a "convincing" argument... Good luck with your investment in Stealthcoin.
Jump to: