Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 10. (Read 631065 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I still have a wallet from 2014. Is it still valid?

No, it won`t work anymore.

Please visit Stealth`s official website www.stealth.org and download the latest build 2.1.0.3.

Back up your wallet.dat file before you install the new build.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I still have a wallet from 2014. Is it still valid?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Could someone just tell me clearly.... What would the actual XST coin itself be used for?

This is easily one of the most solid anonymity coins. No need for significant increase in mining powers and such to support the network. Look at stealthpay.com -- theres already a fiat gateway.
This is one of the best indicators that this project is on the up & up

Absolutely.
No hype, no drama. Just quality.
It is already a rival to monero and Dash imho.

This coin is like that kid with mad talent who hasn't been discovered yet.
Activity: 128
Reminder for our newcomers:

You can buy and sell Stealth (XST) with USD/EUR with 25 different payment methods here:

www.stealthpay.com

Activity: 2
Hi.
please invite me to "new" slack account?
Thanks!

Send msg to StealthDevs with your email address ,or join to telegram group

Thank you for your answer.

I can't send messages to StealthDevs (red message says: not allowed and i should inform devs about it).
And i don't want to use telegram.

A little frustrating... just want do know how to update my stealth stakebox to newest version.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Is it normal I don't see all the staking transactions in my wallet ?
I have 3 incoming transactions, but only 2 listed ?

I had this exact same thing happen - and it turns out that I found this to be average. The transaction was a stake reward if that helps you any, as I assume yours is similar
Activity: 417
Merit: 250

Maybe orphan
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Hi.
Thanks!

Send msg to StealthDevs with your email address ,or join to telegram group
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2
Hi.
Thanks!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Hi, i'm trying to use the deamon on raspian. I find difficult to understand what the commands listed with help exactly do. Is there some guide? In particular i want to get the public keys. Thanks.

Please join Stealth telegram group here: https://t.me/stealthsend

@Sushi2k7 will help you with RPI.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Project announced GitHub for Unity 1.0, looked at a good update, the size of the package reduced to 1.6MB, more flexible way faster.
Activity: 307
Could someone just tell me clearly.... What would the actual XST coin itself be used for?

This is easily one of the most solid anonymity coins. No need for significant increase in mining powers and such to support the network. Look at stealthpay.com -- theres already a fiat gateway.
I agree the privacy aspect is great and will send xst to the moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 102

MR1
legendary

For anonymous transactions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Activity: 84
Well, Nice to see XST waking up. Should perform very well with all the strong hands in place.
MR1
legendary
Im feeling confused, unless this coin is dead. Where are the devs? Are they alive? Huh

This coin is not dead. The devs are on slack. They have recently released a roadmap Scroll up to check it.
Happy to see movement in this direction!
The sync just takes forever. It may be more valuable to have a electrum type wallet, but this is probably out of the question as tor-nodes are necessary. Either way, I love this little project. I dont know about the aforementioned 10 dollars but the rebranding should help everything!

Have you tried with the bootstrap?

The instructions are below:

1) Download the Stealth Wallet installation file on your computer from this link:
https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/releases/
2) Go to C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\ (Mac OS users should go here: ~/Library/Application Support/) and create a StealthCoin folder there.

If you do not see the “AppData” folder under C:\Users\Your Username\ directory, do the following: On the top of the window click on “View”. In the drop down window check the “Hidden items” box. Now the “AppData” folder should appear. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDKzk6Hzqe0)
3) Now download the Stealth snapshot from this link:
https://tinyurl.com/xst-snapshot
4) After the downloading process is complete, paste this snapshot file in the Stealth folder (point 3).
5) Unzip the blk0001.dat file and txleveldb folder into this Stealth folder (If you do not have the unzipper application, get it for free here: http://www.7-zip.org/).
6) Now go to the Stealth Wallet installation file you have downloaded (see point 1) and double click on it to launch the wallet installation process.
7) As soon as the installation is finished, the Stealth Wallet will be launched. It will automatically begin to synchronize with the StealthCoin network. The syncing process pauses at 91%. It may take around 10 minutes to complete the sync process.
8 ) After the synchronization process is complete, your Stealth Wallet is ready to send and receive payments.
I finally got the damn thing to sync - it just took me forever. I attempted to use the bootstrap but I think its just the massive size of the blockchain that gave me issues as it stands.

Nice. You can anytime ask for help here: https://t.me/stealthsend

Several community members will promptly reply to you. 
Pages:
Jump to: