Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XSTK] XSTAKE - Multi-Currency Staking Wallet [POS + MN][MNO][PRESALE] - page 2. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
XSTAKE is a multi-cryptocurrecngy project with very good and perfect perspective in the future, and i will support this project until success, and don't forget to follow this announcement, because you will be surprised with this project with great unique features.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I like the Xstake features with multi-currency staking wallet PoS plus Masternodes. This is a great deal for investment and good ROI. The community is great too and also devs team behind Xstake coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
hi guys, this is a whole new platform, a stake w/ multiple coins is that right? in one wallet?, the design is unique, I am just excited and waiting you platform to be done and fully used by the community, Congratulations! & Goodluck
Activity: 70
I like the way you call: stalking wallet. very attractive. Your site is beautiful but loads too long. I only see the background color movement. I am very interested because the roadmap exchange listing in Q2 but the presale ended in Q3 ?!
What is different about Exchange listing # 1 # 2 # 3  Huh
Activity: 108
XSTAKE project looks attractive and interesting. I hope the guys will succeed and we will earn money together
Activity: 4
Whom can I contact for some marketing offers and to ask some questions?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can you provide a detailed step for setting up MN?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
very interesting project, a new topic in the world of crypto-currency
I'm in it
VVV
Activity: 17
Cryptobridge will be available for you to buy node in the next 24 hours.
Will be waiting, thanks!
Activity: 186
Merit: 106
All MN are sold now?

Cryptobridge will be available for you to buy node in the next 24 hours.
VVV
Activity: 17
brand new
Activity: 0
Shit this is like GIN, but for wallets.
Added value thru paing fees in thers coins for stalking all coins.
I mean this could be the future, bye bye mining.
Activity: 15
Nice project, with top roi and good team! Good luck
Activity: 20
Hello everybody,
 Greetings !
I am writing the reply for this post because this is the quite innovative and progressive step in the development of block chain technology and cryptocurrency. These days we can stake 5 different coins in a single wallet later on we may stake lots of cryptocurrencies in a single wallet which is very helpful to multicoin stakers leading to no POS pool fee.All the best for the future development.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
A multi crypto-currency wallet who can stake different coins inside a single wallet!
It's a really good and innovating project, I will support him!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
this will be the next generation of cryptocurrency, just hope had many more feature so can minimize about FUD or dumpers coin, let's rock this coin.
Join with us at discord communities for further information of this coin.
Activity: 27
Multi-Currency Staking Wallet - Stake multiple coins inside a single wallet!
Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) - allows users to safely and conveniently stake
their XSTK coins in a cold storage,
while at the same time producing new blocks for the XSTK blockchain
very interested in features. advanced
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
The idea to have a wallet to stake multiple coins is quite innovative. But I have few questions:
But what is your progress, do you already have a poc? How will you handle different wallet update, forks...?
What is the team behind this project, how many people, devs, all anonymous?

Last point: your website does not display well on Mac (Chrome & Safari) you have to check it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
The reference to the white paper is not available. Or maybe it is something wrong with my connection. I would like to receive more technical information. And I wish you good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: