Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XTP] --> TRUSTplus XTP <-- [X16S][PoW][MN] - page 4. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I think a Trust Dev should have known this in advance.
Install the app,download a file and overwrite, not so hard to tell.
Then you tip users when you misleaded other ones. Bah!
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
That's my experience ... if it helps!

1 / Download the file win.zip on the site.
2 / Unzip, you get: TrustPlus-qt.exe
3 / Create a folder "TrustPlus-qt" in c: \ users \ your name \:
Result: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt
4 / Place TrustPlus-qt.exe in this folder.
5 / Run TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
6 / You now have several years of data to recover.
It will be too long for:
7 / Stop the wallet.
8 / Download as said above the file Dat. compressed (compress.zip)
9 / Unzip and place the .Dat file where the wallet is.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ AppData \ Roaming \ TrustPlus \
10 / Restart TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt \

While loading the .dat file by the wallet. Its screen (UI) will not be completely defined. Expect. May be several days.

However, even if the portfolio is not fully synchronized,
can receive coins. If you send them during sync above, they will be visible on the wallet after synchronization.
Or by other means such as an explorer during sync.

For me: I downloaded,
http://trustplus.co/boostrap.zip (Made Q4 2017)
because :
http://trustplus.co/TrustPlusBackup.zip (Made Q1 2018) Not working.
and I was not aware of: compress.zip. 15 days of synchronization!

I consider that the TrusPlus community is very serious, so it should not abandon those trapped in the trade. Give them time. Do not burn these parts.

Pm me your address, I would like to tip you for this post.
Activity: 50
That's my experience ... if it helps!

1 / Download the file win.zip on the site.
2 / Unzip, you get: TrustPlus-qt.exe
3 / Create a folder "TrustPlus-qt" in c: \ users \ your name \:
Result: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt
4 / Place TrustPlus-qt.exe in this folder.
5 / Run TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
6 / You now have several years of data to recover.
It will be too long for:
7 / Stop the wallet.
8 / Download as said above the file Dat. compressed (compress.zip)
9 / Unzip and place the .Dat file where the wallet is.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ AppData \ Roaming \ TrustPlus \
10 / Restart TrustPlus-qt.exe ... and wait for synchronization.
At this location: c: \ users \ your name \ TrustPlus-qt \

While loading the .dat file by the wallet. Its screen (UI) will not be completely defined. Expect. May be several days.

However, even if the portfolio is not fully synchronized,
can receive coins. If you send them during sync above, they will be visible on the wallet after synchronization.
Or by other means such as an explorer during sync.

For me: I downloaded,
http://trustplus.co/boostrap.zip (Made Q4 2017)
because :
http://trustplus.co/TrustPlusBackup.zip (Made Q1 2018) Not working.
and I was not aware of: compress.zip. 15 days of synchronization!

I consider that the TrusPlus community is very serious, so it should not abandon those trapped in the trade. Give them time. Do not burn these parts.
It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?

Do you know how to directly install the Dat files?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk
Decompress it to %appdata%/TrustPlus/   Replacing files

Then open it. Should sync you to November 2018

I just dowloaded the exe from website, don't know about the dat file.
The file you are pointing me is very big, past 2 gb, what is that for please?

It is the Blockchain and the index all in one zip file.  There are no executable files inside compress.zip. Just *.dat

sorry I wasn't clear.
I downloaded the walletapp for win from  https://trustplus.com/.
When I open it starts syncying, but more than 12 hours now...
So now I need I think to download the file you suggested and decompress in folder.
Just want to be sure I didn't miss anything.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk

It is the Blockchain and the index all in one zip file.  There are no executable files inside compress.zip. Just *.dat

Close the wallet -
If windows,

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Close the wallet -
If windows,

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Are coins switchable? When is the deadline to do that?
Please provide some serious information for you users, the website is not very explicative, few information on the wallet as well.

We plan on doing a swap.  We are treating the Bittrex Delist as an event that no one predicted.  TRUST will be swapped 1:1 for XTP.  XTP will have PoW reactivated and MasterNodes.  The Algo we are using has caused issues with five other coins and we are making sure the same will not happen to XTP.

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

Well, are you asking me (holder on Bittrex btw) if I want my coins to be burned and loose them or instead switch them and still having something in my hand?

We are not an Ether token.  I’ll try to get the online public wallet up but please use the paper wallet before Bittrex goes dark on supporting TRUST.

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

Where and how I can withdraw them? That was my initial question.

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet3/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-trustplus
Is this the only way? NO exchanges at all? What about MEW, if you know plz?

We are not an Ether Token.  I will try to get the online public wallet up today.  Make sure you have your coins off of Bittrex before they stop supporting TRUST.
Please provide some serious information for you users, the website is not very explicative, few information on the wallet as well.

We plan on doing a swap.  We are treating the Bittrex Delist as an event that no one predicted.  TRUST will be swapped 1:1 for XTP.  XTP will have PoW reactivated and MasterNodes.  The Algo we are using has caused issues with five other coins and we are making sure the same will not happen to XTP.

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

Well, are you asking me (holder on Bittrex btw) if I want my coins to be burned and loose them or instead switch them and still having something in my hand?

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet3/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-trustplus
Is this the only way? NO exchanges at all? What about MEW, if you know plz?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We have a community question. At @BittrexExchange There are 3.4 Million unclaimed $TRUST nearly 10%. As we craft XTP do we include the coins in the swap or reduce the coin count going forward?  What are your thoughts?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The information from the website is very limited. Once you got these coins via mining or staking, the only use case is to sell it in exchanges to get something from it, right? But, currently there's no exchange yet? How are you going to attract other users to buy this coin, that they will not be left bag hodlers after buying from the exchange?
Activity: 2
You Can download a wallet here https://trustplus.com/. I'd still lie to know whether my delisted TRUST tokens will be migrated to the new blockchain when that goes live. Anybody know?
Pages:
Jump to: