Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 35. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Nice coin! Congratulations!  Cheesy Cheesy

Its not a shame to admit that you tried to hype and fool newbies to sell your ico asap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
After getting through 17 pages, the first thing noticed here this op is full of shill alt accounts, and all belong to the same person, as example @anders lokka @blockexplorer @AltcoinReserveSystem are the same person, the last 10 days they post in the same threads of XVE(ico) ,XZURMO(ico) and HOLLYWEED.
Sooo the question is why this person spent such effort to post here using several alt account? I guess every one know the answer.

Wow. Sherlock holmes here.
Elementary watson.  Cheesy Cheesy

Suggest to buy my next project, i am the dev of EGO, mark my future posts.

Ok, lets take example of 28 feb:

Tell me if this is just an coincidence!!

Holly is first on coinexchange. nice.

Nice announce and community here some help by my side is achieved
weed crypto always get enough audit

Nice coin. Congratulation.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice coin! Congratulations!  Cheesy Cheesy
After getting through 17 pages, the first thing noticed here this op is full of shill alt accounts, and all belong to the same person, as example @anders lokka @blockexplorer @AltcoinReserveSystem are the same person, the last 10 days they post in the same threads of XVE(ico) ,XZURMO(ico) and HOLLYWEED.
Sooo the question is why this person spent such effort to post here using several alt account? I guess every one know the answer.

Ok, lets take example of 28 feb:

Tell me if this is just an coincidence!!

Holly is first on coinexchange. nice.

Nice announce and community here some help by my side is achieved
weed crypto always get enough audit

Nice coin. Congratulation.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 168

Activity: 319
LOL. xve on tradesatoshi is the second most trade coins, thinking that is xve on coinexchange.
good. hype after hype here.

sold out
Activity: 308
We are also not hosting an ico of The Vegan Initiative and we are not associate with them in any way.

In fact you're not hosting it, the ico is running on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC

Venezuela, dead coin for a dead exchange...Nobody cares?!
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Reserved a block explorer for this one.
Good luck for last minutes
Activity: 116
XVE coin listed at tradesatoshi its VenezuelaCoin and not The Vegan Initiative.

This are two different coins, so please be aware of that when you buy this coin.

We are also not hosting an ico of The Vegan Initiative and we are not associate with them in any way.

We are not going to change the coin ticker of Venezuelacoin for anothers coin.

When you buy XVE at tradesatoshi then you cannot send those coins to coinexchange.

Hope its clear for all people here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tonight is last night to join?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
I agree , usless coin . No value , too me it looks like fake hype

Only a noob invests in ICO days before the end, look at Yobit every ICO is bought in the last 60 minutes, and also ZURMO on Coinexchange sold out a few hours before the end.

Last coinexchange ico was sod out 1 day before all togheter.
XVE will follow,and probably will also pump later on
Activity: 126
this thread is growing, people is getting interested in this project let's make money together
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Because talk is cheap in this thread, me too Im sending 5000 BTC, ready for last minutes.
Activity: 308

Only a noob invests in ICO days before the end, look at Yobit every ICO is bought in the last 60 minutes, and also ZURMO on Coinexchange sold out a few hours before the end.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
You guys are all rich?  Cheesy Cheesy

From me, only 2 btc to invest into this
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
Sending 5 btc right now @coinexchange. ready for last hours

bull fucking shit

put your BTC where your mouth is then you liar

let's see a 5 BTC buy on this useless, barely sold ICO.

Roll Eyes

Me too. couple of btc ready to invest last hours.
Pages:
Jump to: