Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 41. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Finally some detail about this coin. Now I can seriously consider to participate in the crowdsale, thanks mate.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE OFFICIAL ROADMAP IS RELEASED

Please take a look at the following detailed roadmap before investing.
Roadmap also added to announcement Smiley

For bounty seekers: bounties list will be released later today!

Amazing. now i understand so much hype from whales.
Congratulations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE OFFICIAL ROADMAP IS RELEASED

Please take a look at the following detailed roadmap before investing.
Roadmap also added to announcement Smiley

For bounty seekers: bounties list will be released later today!

Activity: 137
Good coin and many hype.
good investment
Activity: 126
6 more days to buy XVE
Whatching and buying like a pro
Define me "Like a pro" because for now XVE sold like 0.1 btc in total, wow your "proness" is amazing! you should be a 0.02 btc whale! You make me horny!

Like a pro or my body is ready means that will sold out last day.  Wink
I hope that, But often it happens so it could happens to xve too, let's see
Activity: 319
6 more days to buy XVE
Define me "Like a pro" because for now XVE sold like 0.1 btc in total, wow your "proness" is amazing! you should be a 0.02 btc whale! You make me horny!

Like a pro or my body is ready means that will sold out last day.  Wink
Activity: 70
So it seems the ICO might be over before the bounties are available?

You are right dev must release bounties asap   Angry
6 more days to buy XVE
Activity: 319
6 more days to buy XVE
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
So it seems the ICO might be over before the bounties are available?
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
any bounty sir?

when is vegan coin open bounty ?
and what is bounty, translation, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign, why youre not write detail youre bounty
vegan coin POS coin but with 100% premine , i think is bad,

I'm going to reveal all the details about bounties and development process during this week Smiley

Is there somewhere to see how much Btc already went into this ICO? Or do I have to get my calculations on to find out? Zurmo ICO on coinexchange actually sold out before ICO ended so this might have a good chance

Yes, you can find all The Vegan Initiative ICO details on the Exchange website: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC thank you for asking Smiley

Ok yes I found it on the coinexchange.io site it must of slipped my mind because it's literally on the exchange page but thanks for pointing it out and also I will be looking forward to the bounties
Activity: 70
I'm going to reveal all the details about bounties and development process during this week Smiley

Great news waiting for bounties dev thank you make us rich Tongue
Activity: 108
i'm still thinking if I should invest. The coin looks interesting, so I will wait some days to see what to do
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
any bounty sir?

and what is bounty, translation, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign, why youre not write detail youre bounty

Is there somewhere to see how much Btc already went into this ICO? Or do I have to get my calculations on to find out? Zurmo ICO on coinexchange actually sold out before ICO ended so this might have a good chance

Yes, you can find all The Vegan Initiative ICO details on the Exchange website: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC thank you for asking Smiley
How much has been sold dev?
Activity: 168
any bounty sir?

Activity: 882
Still 6 days to go!
This coin will be hugre. so much hype.
Activity: 716
Activity: 644
Activity: 416
Pages:
Jump to: