Pages:
Author

Topic: {ANN}(XYY)Gaming Blockchain Application Platform [ICO LIVE First week 50% bonus] - page 2. (Read 9289 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Ok. I am going to publish a list of investors, how much they invested, and their deposit addresses. Each one please confirm to me and prove you are that investor.

Code:
12321 0.01000000 1JzWSCskTqj6HADnfYgnuvsVzPys6J2jKh
Annie 0.00272248 19mYHJubH9Y6ag9pWY3DgmQjkwJgpAqfUh
Andreas Zweck 0.01000000 1QGeujvDn6VjRG9AQ2oTGTfDFDfaJTGqGB

All 3 who invested will get back almost all of what they invested minus the bitcoin transaction fee. I will try to consolidate the transaction to save on fees and use the lowest value that will confirm in several blocks.

If you know how to sign a bitcoin message using one of the addresses that spent to the above deposit, that would be the best and most definitive proof.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
XYY ICO IS failed All investment is refunds

Thanks

Your ICO still has 11d to go
Is it a final statement ? Can you confirm it on your website ?

it is confirm dude.. I've asked the owner to get the project details. source codes, whitepaper and teams details if they really want to see a successful ICO. but seems they are too much newbies and don't know what things important to run an ICO..

I was hired to be the manager of their bounties.. so sad to see it to be fail.. hope OP will come back with better progress and preparations.

Well, it's okay to me as soon as the investors are refunded, ICOs are in a hype, leading peoples to make mistakes,
Let's hope Alexandra is playing on the bright side
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Thanks

it is confirm dude.. I've asked the owner to get the project details. source codes, whitepaper and teams details if they really want to see a successful ICO. but seems they are too much newbies and don't know what things important to run an ICO..

I was hired to be the manager of their bounties.. so sad to see it to be fail.. hope OP will come back with better progress and preparations.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Thanks

Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
follow thread to bounty facebook
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
SCAM, noob scammer doesnt know how to scam properly..

Bullshit, pricing the coin from thin air
Bullshit, going to run a circus being him the only clown to perform the show.
Bullshit, doesnt know where to start but jumps to collect money.
Bullshit, he puts up a site and there he can get the sweet 6BTC. Sweet money grab
XYY ICO go to xyy.io
First week 50% bonus

START November 21, 2016 9:00 AM UTC; END December 12, 2016 9:00 AM UTC

1. week + 50% bonus ICO price  0.00001000 = November 21, 2016 9:00 AM UTC END November 28, 2016 9:00 AM UTC

2. week + 10% bonus ICO price  0.00001400 = November 28, 2016 9:00 AM UTC END December 05, 2016 9:00 AM UTC

3. week (final week) ICO price 0.00001500  = December 05, 2016 9:00 AM UTC END December 12, 2016 9:00 AM UTC
TRANSLATIONS bounties
Interested pm me 0.03BTC In XYY 2000 Pay for xYy coin pay after end ico

Indonesia translation

Hrvatski translation

Français translation

Spanish translation
copper member
there is some Important things missing.

1: Team details..
2: Whitepaper.
3: GitHub source

you need to Publish Team member's names and their Pictures. because no one will invest in a project which is totally unknown for them.

whitepaper is very important for a project. without whitepaper people get no enough information.

update the development process in github and show users what are being developed in this project till now.

when will We get these info?

1: Team details..  No have team I freelancer work
2: Whitepaper.     I working for Whitepaper
3: GitHub source  Publish after the completion of ICO

1: if there is no team and only you are the only person behind this coin than show us your face and introduce your self..

and You should already done and publish whitepaper and Github.. I guess you don't know anything about ICO and how to run and successful an ICO.

making these important information after ICO make no sense.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

you need to Publish Team member's names and their Pictures. because no one will invest in a project which is totally unknown for them.

whitepaper is very important for a project. without whitepaper people get no enough information.

update the development process in github and show users what are being developed in this project till now.

So a 1 person team then..........

copper member

XYY Signature campaign  Payment Structure is change

Payment Structure

1.This is a fix rate for Signature Campaign for every rank listed below

50 participants are required

Newbie  -   650 XYY  per week = 0.00975 btc
Jr and Member  -   1000 XYY  per week = 0.015 btc
Full Member  -   1200 XYY per week = 0.018 btc
Sr Member  -  1500 XYY per week = 0.0225 btc
Hero - Legendary  - 2000 XYY per week = 0.03 btc
How much will an XYY cost? Why only 6 BTC? Which exchanges will list?

START November 21, 2016 9:00 AM UTC; END December 12, 2016 9:00 AM UTC

Anybody Not a miss 50% bonus

minimum of 6 BTC is required
maximum is 3000000 XYY coin is ICO

1. week price  0.00001000
2. week price  0.00001400
3. week price 0.00001500

XYY ICO is start go to xyy.io
First week 50% bonus

XYY ICO Escrow service provided by: Dabs

End off ICO list exchanges

Still no answer given about these questions. So this project looking fishy and some unprofessional persons behind this. Only 6 Btc required?

minimum of 6 BTC is required
maximum is 3000000 XYY coin is ICO

1. week price  0.00001000
2. week price  0.00001400
3. week price 0.00001500

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
How much will an XYY cost? Why only 6 BTC? Which exchanges will list?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Still no answer given about these questions. So this project looking fishy and some unprofessional persons behind this. Only 6 Btc required?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
6 BTC will be easily hit! When will we have news of the facebook campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: