Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 139. (Read 346684 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Hi, I saw a thread with a bunch of posts.

What is going on in here?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
pocopoco , if you eventually read this - tell us something - you make many people waste a lot of time...

Quoting so pocopoco might see this  Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
pocopoco , if you eventually read this - tell us something - you make many people waste a lot of time...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The code for the coin prob has diff set to 24 and it will launch in N-hours, not the other way around.

Good one  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher
Be nice guys! I think Dev just mixed it up. The code for the coin prob has diff set to 24 and it will launch in N-hours

Activity: 84
Be nice guys! I think Dev just mixed it up. The code for the coin prob has diff set to 24 and it will launch in N-hours, not the other way around. Also: He got to get the poll on his side so he can premine. Jeez you are so mean!
Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 60
screw you guyz, I'm about to go sleep...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Be nice guys! I think Dev just mixed it up. The code for the coin prob has diff set to 24 and it will launch in N-hours, not the other way around. Also: He got to get the poll on his side so he can premine. Jeez you are so mean!
Activity: 168
whoot fake release!? shit i missed it!!!!

You also missed 40 pages of popcorn gifs and lols
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
I just got up, looks like; one reply from OP saying he is late, link to random and probably old source and no binarys, this about where we are at?

More or less, plus we had lots of fun, and there was a fake release that caught some people, myself included, off guard.

.b

Oh, and BTC crashed. Then again, the day ends in Y so that's only to be expected.

.b
Activity: 57
whoot fake release!? shit i missed it!!!!
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
I just got up, looks like; one reply from OP saying he is late, link to random and probably old source and no binarys, this about where we are at?

More or less, plus we had lots of fun, and there was a fake release that caught some people, myself included, off guard.

.b
Activity: 56
Activity: 57
anyone planning on compiling this under mingw?  I'm having trouble getting miniupnp compiled - getting these errors:
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: warning: c
annot find entry symbol nable-stdcall-fixup; defaulting to 00401000
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x31): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetConnecti
onTypeInfo'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x8f): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetStatusIn
fo'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x12b): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetLinkLay
erMaxBitRates'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x25d): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetExterna
lIPAddress'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x3a3): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetExterna
lIPAddress'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x40e): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_AddPortMap
ping'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x421): undefined reference to `_imp__strupnperror'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x492): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetSpecifi
cPortMappingEntry'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to `_imp__strupnperror'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: dll/upnpc.
o: bad reloc address 0x23 in section `.text.startup'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: final link
 failed: Invalid operation
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.mingw:64: recipe for target 'upnpc-shared' failed
mingw32-make: *** [upnpc-shared] Error 1

any ideas?

append USE_UPNP=- to zou build invoke
Activity: 7
Merit: 502
Fuck this, I'm gonna make yacoin myself

...now where was that Litecoin source thingy and that guide to make an alt.

It would be so funny if there were two of the same coins!  That would be a first.
Activity: 35
anyone planning on compiling this under mingw?  I'm having trouble getting miniupnp compiled - getting these errors:
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: warning: c
annot find entry symbol nable-stdcall-fixup; defaulting to 00401000
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x31): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetConnecti
onTypeInfo'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x8f): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetStatusIn
fo'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x12b): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetLinkLay
erMaxBitRates'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x25d): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetExterna
lIPAddress'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x3a3): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetExterna
lIPAddress'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x40e): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_AddPortMap
ping'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x421): undefined reference to `_imp__strupnperror'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x492): undefined reference to `_imp__UPNP_GetSpecifi
cPortMappingEntry'
dll/upnpc.o:upnpc.c:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to `_imp__strupnperror'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: dll/upnpc.
o: bad reloc address 0x23 in section `.text.startup'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.7.2/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: final link
 failed: Invalid operation
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.mingw:64: recipe for target 'upnpc-shared' failed
mingw32-make: *** [upnpc-shared] Error 1

any ideas?
Activity: 185
Is this still not out yet...?
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Fuck this, I'm gonna make yacoin myself

...now where was that Litecoin source thingy and that guide to make an alt.

SkullCoin does has a nice ring to it.  Grin
I'll release it in 24 hours.

Is that the same kind of 24 hours demonstrated here?  Wink
No, the mining will start at exactly 24 hours from now on.

...still deciding on when I will announce it  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
So this is dead, happy Trolling everyone.
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
might as well fold a few projects with my folding team while you wait for this coin  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/curecoin-foldinghome-team-2000-dgc-in-bounty-73013-193084
Jump to: