Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 145. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher
Why did it become so slilent here all of a sudden?

Activity: 261
has anyone tried entering passwords in the website's login? should we set up a bounty for the first one to get the admin username and password?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why did it become so slilent here all of a sudden?
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
How many alt-coins would have been released while we're waiting for this one and only looking at this thread?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

He never claimed it would be perfectly safe from GPU mining, just that current minerd and mining software would have to be changed to mine it.

soooo... 3 days before first gpu yac miner released?

Honestly I give it 2 hours before someone has it working, but 3 days before public release sounds about right.

Activity: 76
if this coin actually has all the settings it that were discussed... expect said CPU mining to be extremely variable (at times requiring 512MB ram for 1 hash) should be very interesting.
Activity: 97
It turned out number of orphans is very low, totally love YAC!

your computers date / time is wrong Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
https://github.com/pocopoco/yacoin

There is absolutely no change to the script algorithm...

Do you really think he'd be stupid enough to post the proper final code 9 days before release on a public git repo under the same username as his forum?

Err Yes; He also is going to release a scam coin which is not save against gpu mining at all. When the OP considers it as the ultimative objective of the coin then this will be fail...
However when you are the first guy get it to GPU and directly sell it, it has profit potential.

He never claimed it would be perfectly safe from GPU mining, just that current minerd and mining software would have to be changed to mine it.

soooo... 3 days before first gpu yac miner released?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

He programmated a GUI using visual basic to track down the killers IP address.....
Is there a pool where I can mine?

You have to read every post in this topic to get private access to the pool

But only users with +10 gifs in this thread get access to the source and the pool.
crap, I posted jpg's  Embarrassed
Activity: 66

Do you really think he'd be stupid enough to post the proper final code 9 days before release on a public git repo under the same username as his forum?

Err Yes; He also is going to release a scam coin which is not save against gpu mining at all. When the OP considers it as the ultimative objective of the coin then this will be fail...
However when you are the first guy get it to GPU and directly sell it, it has profit potential.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

But only users with +10 gifs in this thread get access to the source and the pool.

incoming extra gif spam from newbies
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher

Activity: 700
Activity: 84

A few, don't know which coin you want to mine?
eZc
Activity: 74

Jump to: