Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 161. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Please post the sources first so I can compile and fire it up before the other 90% non-savvy users. At least I'll have time to change the code to push the value of N into my cgminer-hack for GPU mining.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So is the pre-mine over yet?
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
the suspense is killing me...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
if it is cpu only, I don't really see the reason for such drama, we'll all have a chance. Unless creator and his friends don't have gpu mining solution but in that case it's irrelevant if you come in same minute or hour later.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wonder how much coinchoose.com will be changing...I know I'll be watching. Maybe this is a scam maybe it's not. But it's happening and it's exciting! Who's got their popcorn!?

Grin I actually really did get popcron

Mee too!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The wallet miner will be single threaded you do know that?
OWNED
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Bitbuy.nl!
Binaries please Smiley
Activity: 112
I would set up an auction and sell binaries to the highest bidder. The rest would get the sources.  Grin

how about binaries for GPU miner? Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Wonder how much coinchoose.com will be changing...I know I'll be watching. Maybe this is a scam maybe it's not. But it's happening and it's exciting! Who's got their popcorn!?

I actually really got beer :-)

.b
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The wallet miner will be single threaded you do know that?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Activity: 63
Activity: 157

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
I would set up an auction and sell binaries to the highest bidder. The rest would get the sources.  Grin
Activity: 66
he will, i was just posting this test block Smiley
still cant figure out rpc port, anybody knows ? it isnt 7777 but this helped:

rpcuser=bitcoinrpc
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcallowip=*.*.*.*
server=1
daemon=1
rpcport=7778

You're mining on code that is irrelevant, and completely different from what OP will be publishing.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
Soooo, is anybody already mining with the source that was posted a few pages back?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
i have my beer sssssssssss Cheesy
Activity: 126
Jump to: