Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 95. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This is a fine coin, a really fine little coin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
http://iplocation.truevue.org/82.211.30.212.html

The main node is in Germany. Would that have anything to do with the fact that I (in South America) only got 3 orphans and none accepted?
By the way, these orphans were in first half an hour, last hour zilch. Guess the botnets have woken up.

Even in Germany, we are behind in the queue.... I'm in Italy, relatively near Germany and I have 90 active connections, I have 55 KH/s but I have found only orphan block and zero coin.

For me is a scam. Not only cpu

i found a block in the last 2 hours (not including the 13 orphans).. with approx 40khs

I have 5 hours of mining... but nothing. Only orphans, many orphans....

If we have a network with only CPUs, why all these orphans???

Cause is scam, 5 hours mining with more than 200 khs and only getting 19 orphans and 0 yacoins...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I'll stop mining as soon as I mine first block that is not orphan. Never mined a block of any coin ever, want to see how it looks Smiley
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
has this coin got the most hype than any other alt coin atm??? even though the dev is a mute

No, FeatherCoin had more hype. YACoin had the funniest pre-launch, tho.
haha, does FTC thread even have 85 pages? This coin definately has the most hype  Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
has this coin got the most hype than any other alt coin atm??? even though the dev is a mute

Remember my shaving YAC day thread?
Heh.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Oh baby!
My Phenom ii x4 965 BE @ 4.2 ghz is probably mining, my Corsair H80i is doing her job just fine @ 45 degrees....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Have anyone found a block in the last 40 minutes?
Activity: 217
So, how to get more connections? Im at 8..
Activity: 406
The cryptocoin watcher

Activity: 127

The main node is in Germany. Would that have anything to do with the fact that I (in South America) only got 3 orphans and none accepted?
By the way, these orphans were in first half an hour, last hour zilch. Guess the botnets have woken up.

Even in Germany, we are behind in the queue.... I'm in Italy, relatively near Germany and I have 90 active connections, I have 55 KH/s but I have found only orphan block and zero coin.

i found a block in the last 2 hours (not including the 13 orphans).. with approx 40khs

I have 5 hours of mining... but nothing. Only orphans, many orphans....

If we have a network with only CPUs, why all these orphans???

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
can someone post the wallet link? The mega.co.nz link is down

you have to copy this : https://mega.co.nz/#!UowEmZYS!AAK7DVwYoTqy96oTRzUaLCS0UMsAfosJiRQmBn1jzcA

My ISP (AT&T Uverse) blocks mega.co.nz.  you might be able to get there via IP address.  I had to create a VM in Windows Azure http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/ and download it there, then copy via remote desktop.

C:\>nslookup mega.co.nz
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  10.74.16.210

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    mega.co.nz
Addresses:  2405:f900:3e6a:1::101
          2405:f900:3e6a:1::102
Activity: 56
Please help me test my client;
send something to Y4Fx6HDeMYvJ27bKzCv4jjsEL1CwyPm3Tc
preferably need to test large transactions, 1k + YAC  Cheesy
Activity: 83
I accept donations to feed my 43 orphans at Y85vq3XzEQ8EgWrU9vnGee6R6uLNmaBqQX
all the YACs will go towards food as they are already warm/hot from the CPU.
Thank you!
Activity: 84
OMG guys. Somehow I mined on a completely different fork the whole time?! How can I fix this? I changed the peers.dat, but nothing happens. >.<

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry but that really cheered me up for some reason Tongue
12,000 Yak, worth nothing. Maybe I should change the client and make my own crypto currency. Cheesy

How you discovered that???
Activity: 164
can someone with lots of connections post the output of their "getpeerinfo" command please.

{
"addr" : "190.244.85.111:52591",
"addr" : "183.246.156.136:4089",

How did you find all those peers?

Activity: 153
I'm mining on a Q6600 and I found a block

So stfu &/or gtfo

Regardless of your hash rate, it still IS a game of chance
Activity: 369
OMG guys. Somehow I mined on a completely different fork the whole time?! How can I fix this? I changed the peers.dat, but nothing happens. >.<

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry but that really cheered me up for some reason Tongue
12,000 Yak, worth nothing. Maybe I should change the client and make my own crypto currency. Cheesy
what do you mean? you're making me scared..  Angry
Activity: 70

I guess so. If you have a 1/3 second ping your blocks would be late often at first.

C:\Windows\System32>ping 82.211.30.212

Pinging 82.211.30.212 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from 82.211.30.212: bytes=32 time=545ms TTL=51
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 82.211.30.212:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 1, Lost = 3 (75% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 545ms, Maximum = 545ms, Average = 545ms

Guess I better use my time and energy elsewhere  Cheesy
Activity: 127

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
This is scam or im a big mother fucker unlucky bastard...

I have 2 pc, i7 and i3, total o more than 200 khash/s, in one i have 13 orphans, in the other 5 orphans, and 0 fucking yacoins acredited... Really?

If someone want to help me YEAoG4zPBHt2npLeyt5fRCNDALPRToiqAR
Well sir can you explain me how to even mine this?
You mining with the wallet. See the first post. You launch in the command line the wallet with parameters -gen -genproclimit=(number of threads you have per processor) -addnode82.211.30.212
Godthanks sir...
Pages:
Jump to: