Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAJU]YAJUCOIN | Decentralized YAJU SENPAI | [PoS 114%] - page 20. (Read 69897 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
join done, we stay for received airdrop
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
got 1000 YAJU , thank you DEV , good luck  Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
so fast , congratulation yajucoin has been listed on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-YAJU.htm

next target maybe novaexchange .

Activity: 158
got 1000 YAJU. thx dev team. how can we start PoS?
Just open your wallet  if you encrypted it then unlock it leave it open sit back and relax it will do all the work for you..

is the pos rate correct? how does such a high rate account for massive inflation in the circulation?
it will devalue the coin a lot
114% is high but it's good for people that cannot mine like myself I do not own any mining rigs...  I do not think it will devalue the coin it may make the coin very popular..  and the price will be set by the markets...
Yes, 114% is high. Is it forever at 114% (high inflation) or it will gradually reduce the percentage?
Activity: 143
Join the airdrop program. I hope it's still open. Thank you, dev. Wish Yajucoin all the best
Activity: 158
Joined the air drop. Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just open your wallet  if you encrypted it then unlock it leave it open sit back and relax it will do all the work for you..

is the pos rate correct? how does such a high rate account for massive inflation in the circulation?
it will devalue the coin a lot
114% is high but it's good for people that cannot mine like myself I do not own any mining rigs...  I do not think it will devalue the coin it may make the coin very popular..  and the price will be set by the markets...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
thx!! i thought i have to do something to start PoS mining.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Now PoS.
It works by putting a coin in the wallet.
Activity: 34
Activity: 224
Joined airdrop!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
joined airdrop
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Now a lot of things coming out every day. Even purely physically do not have enough time to explore all. And this project which has a value. Distribution of the fact that there is very good for the expansion of the community. But I think this is still not enough for the better.

are this accounts allowed to just spam, increase post count, and be artificial higher rank members?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm impressed how fast coinsmarkets listed the coin. I haven't received my airdrop bbut it seems someone is already trying to sell his/hers at 600sats. I'll be watching the price for this one. I am willing to buy, the coin is funny, that's all its needed for this to be successful! :p
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Activity: 208
Nice to see an interesting coin from Japan. No much detail about the unique features. Hope devs have a good plan to move the project forward and make it unique.
Activity: 20
Good luck sir.
lae
Activity: 42
草生える
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
where can I get the yajucoin address?
Pages:
Jump to: