Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|•YIC • YICOIN • X11 • MASTERNODE • NO ICO • NO PREMINE - page 7. (Read 14518 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Hello,
I was wondering how to build on a Linux vps?
I can't see an autogen.sh?

Help?
(Newbie - basic linux knowledge but not a dev)

Thanks!

Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Certainly, we are with yous), thanks for understanding Wink
There is some progress and it's good. Good luck.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 21
In relation to the roadmap, does not have a date foreseen to execute each frame? I liked the part of pre miner 0% Smiley
We are working on an expanded roadmap))
Activity: 784
In relation to the roadmap, does not have a date foreseen to execute each frame? I liked the part of pre miner 0% Smiley
Kind time of the day, are happy to announce that our team has support managers who are ready to answer any of your questions.
  The YICOIN coin went to a new exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/YIC/BTC.
 We are also working to improve communication with our audience, the DISCORD channel has been created, work on ROADMAP is being carried out. Developers are busy improving the code, just in the development is the release of the wallet for iOS. The good news is that the POW stage is over, the reward for POS and MASTERNODS is doubled.
P.S. keep an eye on updating the theme head.
So you were busy with development and  not leaving coin and community,  it's very nice  Smiley
Certainly, we are with yous), thanks for understanding Wink
Kind time of the day, are happy to announce that our team has support managers who are ready to answer any of your questions.
 We are also working to improve communication with our audience, the DISCORD channel has been created, work on ROADMAP is being carried out. Developers are busy improving the code, just in the development is the release of the wallet for iOS. The good news is that the POW stage is over, the reward for POS and MASTERNODS is doubled.
So you were busy with development and  not leaving coin and community,  it's very nice  Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Hello! And let's create a channel in the discord?
 We are also working to improve communication with our audience, the DISCORD channel has been created, work on ROADMAP is being carried out. Developers are busy improving the code, just in the development is the release of the wallet for MAC OS. The good news is that the POW stage is over, the reward for POS and MASTERNODS is doubled.
Activity: 174
this just another shit coin... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
waste my electric to mining this shit
Activity: 6
Will the coin live?
Activity: 39
Who know? So after some days... Buumm! Yicoin listed on Cryptopia Cheesy:D:D Who know?
Activity: 160
Merit: 18
can swap Masternode of Bitnode to Yicoin
The coin is not being updated anymore
Activity: 160
Merit: 18
Strange, why the DEV never come to here on ANN?
There is no roadmap updated... it's bad
Activity: 125
Tell me an alive pool.  Wink

PoW is over. Now its only PoS.

Activity: 79
is it just a clone or fork from another coin?
Pages:
Jump to: