Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★Yin & Yang Coin - Coins for "CryptoCountry"! Idea has Changed! - page 7. (Read 27785 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All the coins I sent yesterday should start going through hopefully. I think the problem was that our mining stopped for some reason. If some of you could mine as well, that would help. Instructions on the post. I will send all coins from the past 12 hours out after the coins I sent before sleeping are confirmed. Thanks everyone for the support.
Activity: 238
This looks interesting, count me in Smiley
I pm'd you with my addresses
This is idea is very cool.

Could be possible to pay the holders every week with the yin if they hold yang or yang if they hold yin.

Imo is difficult to keep count of every address and the relative amount, i think that is better to make a doc file with all the coins out for example on google drive so anyone can check.

BTW i sent you a pm but i didn't receive any coin.

I am looking into this. All transactions show as confirmed, but no coins have been received. I will not be sending new coins unruly this is solved, please give me a little time.

Very strange bud. In my account there is no trace of pending deposit.

Yes, I understand that none of the transactions have gone through for some reason. I am working on this now, and waiting to hear back from Poloniex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Could be possible to pay the holders every week with the yin if they hold yang or yang if they hold yin.

Imo is difficult to keep count of every address and the relative amount, i think that is better to make a doc file with all the coins out for example on google drive so anyone can check.

I am looking into this. All transactions show as confirmed, but no coins have been received. I will not be sending new coins unruly this is solved, please give me a little time.

Very strange bud. In my account there is no trace of pending deposit.
Activity: 98

Not to worry about,take your time but I would put my sell order at 0.1 BTC and i can't  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
A very strange concept and POP is new as far as i know, should be interesting to see how it works.

I'm not sure how the YIN and Yang, two coins, are suppose to interact with each other, more details on this.

Have Pm'ed my yin address and heard nothing so far. 

When are we suppose to provide the screenshot of our POP. A week is when, need start and end dates.

Finally wallet?

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Hi,

oups pm Ying and Yang address
Thanks
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
please compile a window's wallet! for both i feel like im missing out
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
It seems like you are distributing 2:1 in week 1, and I'm guessing 1:2 in week 2...

To balance out the prices, it might make sense to do that, but also factor in an x and y multiplier for each to give out more or fewer coins according to the week ending price, or a weighted average. For example:

Week 2 = 1x:2y

There will be a relationship between x and y, but I don't know exactly how it will vary. Most likely they will sum to 2.

But, that's just a quick stab at how to balance the prices of the coins over time as they are released.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
This is very interesting... A very wildly different approach...

PM'd

Thank you!

Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you can't post address, stop it or the thread will be closed
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Anyone has received something ? nothing for me... Sad

Still waiting here, I'm sure it will pop up soon though Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Great concept. I am in.