Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YINYANG] ★★YinYangCoin★★ - The Competition Coin! Greed! Launches Tomorrow - page 2. (Read 18582 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If the coins are identical, won't they just trade at 1:1? As I said, I like the idea, but I'm curious about a couple nothings now reading through it more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Liking the new logo btw, much cleaner. I could see the old logo had spots where it was kinda sloppy.

Thanks, I'm personally not great at graphic design, so I got someone to make the new one. Very happy with the outcome.
Activity: 13
Liking the new logo btw, much cleaner. I could see the old logo had spots where it was kinda sloppy.
Steel u must have a LOGO.. Kiss

Check out our new logo. Is this what you wanted?
Excited for launch, I will be in the beginners level, but very excited to try to make some Bitcoin.

Sounds great! Hope you do well.

I hope so too!
Excited for launch, I will be in the beginners level, but very excited to try to make some Bitcoin.

Sounds great! Hope you do well.
Activity: 4
Very interesting idea, sounds like a fun concept. I think I'll sit on the sidelines and watch the first week, but I'm definitely down to play the second week.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Spray and Pray
May I suggest a charity that deals in giving clean water to those who need it? I've seen the Philippines, and they could really use help still.

+1
Activity: 6
May I suggest a charity that deals in giving clean water to those who need it? I've seen the Philippines, and they could really use help still.
Two more days till we launch! Comment in here and share the thread, so we can get some action!
Activity: 155
Activity: 424
Definitely an interesting idea. I'm particularly interested how the trading will play out. Should be interesting! Smiley
is this coin pure gambling  Huh

Basically. It's a competition for traders to test their skill. Will the coin have value after 12 weeks, not sure, but you might as well win as much as you can during the 12 weeks of competition.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
is this coin pure gambling  Huh
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Brilliant idea. I knew of coins being in the works but never expected a well organized game to come out of them.

If it hasn't been mentioned already, security will be incredibly important (though that is not to say the people behind this haven't thought of it) with all these exchanges getting hacked and coins stolen. I think the smartest thing will be for the people behind this game to personally make sure that whatever exchanges become involved are secure enough. And investing in security can go a long way.

Hopefully people here, who are more knowledgeable in the matter, have ideas/suggestions to offer.
Don't feel I have enough to be a High Roller Undecided but I'm very excited to my skills as a beginner. I follow Crypto_Advisor on Twitter as well, and I know he is trying to make something for the community, so I'm willing to give him a chance. Where do you see this coin going once the competition is over though? We the losers just have worthless coins?

Thanks for support. Sorry I didn't answer your question earlier. We're not sure where this coin will go after the competition. If it picks up like InsanityCoin did then we will probably make into a viable coin, but we currently on focused on providing a fun competition with big rewards.

That's good. I think people who are looking at this like a release of two coins, aren't getting it. Very Excited to see how this turns out. What Charities are you donating to?

We will do a poll each week to pick a charity. We wan the community to be a part of the decision. There might be a couple charities that we hand-pick for some sentiment, but the list will mainly come from the community.
Activity: 6
Don't feel I have enough to be a High Roller Undecided but I'm very excited to my skills as a beginner. I follow Crypto_Advisor on Twitter as well, and I know he is trying to make something for the community, so I'm willing to give him a chance. Where do you see this coin going once the competition is over though? We the losers just have worthless coins?

Thanks for support. Sorry I didn't answer your question earlier. We're not sure where this coin will go after the competition. If it picks up like InsanityCoin did then we will probably make into a viable coin, but we currently on focused on providing a fun competition with big rewards.

That's good. I think people who are looking at this like a release of two coins, aren't getting it. Very Excited to see how this turns out. What Charities are you donating to?
Activity: 36
How come so many people say that this is a scam???  There is full disclosure of everything right up front. You can look this person up on twitter and see that they are legitimate and honest. I would much prefer to choose a developer that I can research rather than picking purely on specs alone. If you don't like the idea, then don't play but this is definitely not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: