Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎 - page 23. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
They have an active TG community if anyone is interested to join.
I saw their CEO Ilya there answering questions
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Did you guys read the latest blog post by Anthony

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtokens-legal-trajectory

That guy has some interesting things to say.
Activity: 182
Very nice idea but how works exactly?

It doesnt work yet,,, but the whole plan should be in whitepapper.
How much will idea makers be payed exactly?

I'm guessing they will be able to set whatever price they feel would be satisfactory to them.

So like an individual agreement?

Why not...it's a good way to conclude a business deal.
Are there any predictions on how will this platform influence the business world?

No serious predictions can be done at this stage. It will take some time even after the release of the platform to see where everything is going.

For me some specific examples of such partnerships that they expect to have would be great so I could see the benefit of the project more.

Partnership usually gives a project extra value.
Activity: 210

I'm guessing they will be able to set whatever price they feel would be satisfactory to them.

So like an individual agreement?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

They also accept credit cards. In total they have 40 eth as they wrote on Telegram. Marketing is the most important factor at Ico period. Hope some steps will be taken
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Yeah numbers arent great yet,but its still early period,so lets hope team will be more agressive with the marketing,and that we will get few more good news.I think that should be enough to push the sale into right direction,and reach soft cap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Are there any predictions on how will this platform influence the business world?

No serious predictions can be done at this stage. It will take some time even after the release of the platform to see where everything is going.

But im sure team crunched some numbers,and that they have estimated revenue etc.
Activity: 266
We need more reviews about ico on social media. The presale isn't going so good

Really? I didn't see any numbers YET where can I find those?

I also couldn't find any new about the current progress - is the news from dev or?

Yeah its too early to make predictions at this time
Activity: 126

Really? I didn't see any numbers YET where can I find those?
Merit: 15
Activity: 247
Very nice idea but how works exactly?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the project brings a very interesting concept, and I think a project like this can achieve success. Moreover, by having a lot of support, it's been a good thing for the Betterment of the project.
Hopefully the project can achieve the targets that have been set.
Activity: 280

For me some specific examples of such partnerships that they expect to have would be great so I could see the benefit of the project more.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: