Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎 - page 31. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
This project could prove to be beneficial to a lot of people who enjoy coming up with new ideas but can't seem to catch a break.

It's basically a kickstarter on steroids.... i mean blockchain Cheesy
Activity: 266
This project could prove to be beneficial to a lot of people who enjoy coming up with new ideas but can't seem to catch a break.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I see that DAICO is mentioned,that is  new and improved ico fundraising model ,that Vitalik Buterin mentioned?

Yes, that would be it. I have only heard about it but don't know much more. So basically it would let investors get in on the project in its developing stages?

Its another layer of protection for investors,so developer team spend the money on lambos or any unplanend stuff,as invesors first have to approve the funds based on the project roadmap.That should significantly lower the amount of scam ICO i think,if implemented properly.
Activity: 280

Thanks for sharing this - it's a really nice webinar, they explained their concept fairly simply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This projrct sound interesting,Inthink In have come across a similar idea here before so what is unique about your project compared to others? How would you determine and vet the talents to be invested in? So people wont go an invest in ""shit"" talent.

From the webinar, it has been said that there is some sort of process to "screen" the applicants. They will release full info soon

Can I get an answer to my question? Duplicate:objectively for what are the tokens?
I see that DAICO is mentioned,that is  new and improved ico fundraising model ,that Vitalik Buterin mentioned?

Yes, that would be it. I have only heard about it but don't know much more. So basically it would let investors get in on the project in its developing stages?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
this project seems legit, that's useful project and bounty is live, hope will be successful soon, and get the hard cap, good luck sir

Yeah, with quality project like this, and good bounty campaign, I have no  doubts about this one. One thing I would like to know is for the how long you plan the bounty to  last?
Activity: 64
Hmm this is very interesting actually. Crowdfunding almost in a way spawned the recent Cambrian explosion in innovation the blockchain has brought. Not the crowdfunding is getting a makeover using blockchain. I like how this has come full circle. Vey cool. Im going to do more research on this one for sure. They are also running a bounty I gather.
This projrct sound interesting,Inthink In have come across a similar idea here before so what is unique about your project compared to others? How would you determine and vet the talents to be invested in? So people wont go an invest in ""shit"" talent.

From the webinar, it has been said that there is some sort of process to "screen" the applicants. They will release full info soon

Waiting for more info on that subject - keep us posted.
Activity: 210
this project seems legit, that's useful project and bounty is live, hope will be successful soon, and get the hard cap, good luck sir
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE WEBINAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
According to the whitepaper,Pre-Order phase lasts from February 1st till March 15th.Can you please tell us how much you raised so far,and whats the token supply available for this stage of sale?

Are you sure that sale already started?Im  asking because ANN thread was just opened.

Maybe there was some kind or private sale at the beginning,for early investors that will help project starting in that crucial and hardest moment,so announcement thread was not needed.It is just assumption though.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I see they plan to have it on exchanges in Q3 - that's pretty quick Smiley

And ambitious,im not sure its best idea to promise the  exchange so much in the advance.
This is a good project with a dedicated and professional management team. I hope this project will be as successful as the roadmap they have set for their project. Proper planning is the right thing to do to attract the community's investment.
yes you are right, I agree with your thoughts. Proper planning is the right thing to attract public investment. I also hope the project is a great success. Cheesy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community

And ambitious,im not sure its best idea to promise the  exchange so much in the advance.
This is a good project with a dedicated and professional management team. I hope this project will be as successful as the roadmap they have set for their project. Proper planning is the right thing to do to attract the community's investment.
Activity: 247
Didn't have the chance to watch a webinar, was it good?

Also wondering about webinar. Can it be upload for everyone?
Activity: 276
According to the whitepaper,Pre-Order phase lasts from February 1st till March 15th.Can you please tell us how much you raised so far,and whats the token supply available for this stage of sale?

Are you sure that sale already started?Im  asking because ANN thread was just opened.
Activity: 112

Activity: 126
Didn't have the chance to watch a webinar, was it good?

Webinar,what is that,can you explain please?
Pages:
Jump to: