Pages:
Author

Topic: Anoncoin (ANC) huge potential - page 2. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 08:34:04 AM
we already have ZEC, XMR, DASH and so many other anon-focused coins, what's special with ANC?
It’s called coexistence. If it turns out well, they will coexist. There are at least 200 coins doing the same thing but good ones rise easily.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 07:26:35 AM
For a privacy coin you'd be better off with XSPEC which is the most anonymous coin on the market. Check out this table for comparison, as you can see - a great investment!

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 06:52:05 AM
we already have ZEC, XMR, DASH and so many other anon-focused coins, what's special with ANC?

Well, Anoncoin actually have the vision to be a greater privacy coins than those.
And with a marketcap so much lower, thus an amazing potential.

New roadmap and website will be released soon so that you can read up on it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 02:46:33 AM
October 25, 2017, 02:27:12 PM
forget it, it's already dead for a long time

Actually it came to life!
The original developer is back and is creating an amazing anoncoin right now.

Join the slack to see for yourselves.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
forget it, it's already dead for a long time
October 23, 2017, 07:48:12 PM
I wish you all the best with the Anoncoin. However, I think that DeepOnion has much better potential to become a mainstream anonymity-oriented coin.
Anoncoin is live for more than 4 years now and it doesn't have even 10% of the community size of DeepOnion, which was released just a few months ago. And it's quite clear that supporting community is the second most important thing to make a coin successful, right after good devs. DO has both Smiley
I don't know how long that community would last. We need to see after the last airdrop.

Well, most of the airdrop participants who will stay until the end will be holding quite a few Onions, so it will be in their own interest to support the coin so it prospers. Some will sell just after the airdrop of course, but I think that majority would hodl. I thus think that majority of the community will stay even after the airdrop is finished.
Also, with this airdrop mechanism, the coin will be well spread among many people, which is much better start than having few whales.
I was talking about community. I agree about token being spread among many people would stop whales manipulating its market. However, after the last airdrop, there won't be lots of people supporting the project. I believe most are there for the airdrop. BTW, i'll also invest on ONION.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
October 23, 2017, 11:04:41 AM
I wish you all the best with the Anoncoin. However, I think that DeepOnion has much better potential to become a mainstream anonymity-oriented coin.
Anoncoin is live for more than 4 years now and it doesn't have even 10% of the community size of DeepOnion, which was released just a few months ago. And it's quite clear that supporting community is the second most important thing to make a coin successful, right after good devs. DO has both Smiley
I don't know how long that community would last. We need to see after the last airdrop.

Well, most of the airdrop participants who will stay until the end will be holding quite a few Onions, so it will be in their own interest to support the coin so it prospers. Some will sell just after the airdrop of course, but I think that majority would hodl. I thus think that majority of the community will stay even after the airdrop is finished.
Also, with this airdrop mechanism, the coin will be well spread among many people, which is much better start than having few whales.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 08:59:56 AM
I propose you DeepOnion, i was read a lot about it about this and it will be better option than Anoncoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
Alaattin
October 23, 2017, 08:49:09 AM
Guys,take a look at Anoncoin's last price  Embarrassed
Activity: 462
October 22, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

PIVX is probably a better choice.  PIVX is a fast and private currency coin (1st coin to implement Zero Coin on top of 100% Proof of Stake).  

I agree with you, I am very happy to have pivx now, it has not started to pump yet also, these are just signals, once it starts, it will reach at least $15
October 22, 2017, 04:17:07 PM
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

PIVX is probably a better choice.  PIVX is a fast and private currency coin (1st coin to implement Zero Coin on top of 100% Proof of Stake). 

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
October 22, 2017, 02:27:38 PM
October 22, 2017, 01:49:16 PM
Early coin from 2013 with nice privacy features.

Dogecoindark became Verge, now at 66 mil marketcap.
Darkcoin became Dash, need I say more?

Anoncoin still a small player at sub 1 mil mcap but with huge upside.

As always DYOR.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: