Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto exchange - page 2. (Read 232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 29, 2023, 05:13:34 AM
Can you tell me where I can exchange crypto anonymously? Saw a few exchangers, but have questions about security, I'm worried about my funds. What if I send it to nothing.
More details would be useful such as your country, do you want to exchange crypto to crypto or to cash, and the privacy level you want to enjoy.
+ There is a difference between privacy and security, privacy is that your identity is not disclosed and this includes, your name, your residence address, and your real IP address, while security means not being scammed and thus obtaining your coins.
If you are not concerned about privacy, CEXs with high liquidity are the best in ensuring that you get cash for your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
January 29, 2023, 04:36:36 AM
If you are looking to trade fiat to bitcoin or vice versa, then currently the three best exchanges to use are (in my order of preference) Bisq, AgoraDesk, and HodlHodl. All three of these will let you trade peer to peer with other users without completing KYC or submitting any personal details. If you are using Lightning, then there is also RoboSats (Tor only).

Bisq has the highest barrier to entry, but it is also the most anonymous. Rather than running through a website like every other exchange (which can then collect your device fingerprint, IP address, etc.), you instead download the Bisq software and connect directly to other peers via Tor. And of course if you want to keep your anonymity very high, then you'll need to choose fiat payments methods which reveal the minimum possible amount of information to the other party.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
January 28, 2023, 10:47:58 PM
Here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Pay attention to the trust score of who you will be dealing with and also (optionally) the profile ranking. There really isn't a perfect level of anonymity that can be offered in any space, only more privacy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
January 28, 2023, 09:27:04 PM
Are you looking for a exchange that lets you trade crypto for other crypto or crypto for fiat currency?

You can check out https://kycnot.me/ for a list of exchanges that don't require KYC. I think that Bisq is a good option if you want to buy and sell bitcoin for fiat and you are looking for anonymity.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 28, 2023, 08:14:27 PM
Hey guys Grin

Can you tell me where I can exchange crypto anonymously? Saw a few exchangers, but have questions about security, I'm worried about my funds. What if I send it to nothing.

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: