Pages:
Author

Topic: anonymous Currency is there a bright future for them - page 2. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
The Komodo thing was a surprise...It's just hype, because, as long as I know, nobody knows exactly what this announcement is about.

If someone has clue, plz post  Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

I think most people is going to answer yes to this question.

Recently Monero had great rises...Zencash expectedly to rise this Sept, etc etc. Near future appears good.

Wanted to write the same thing. Monero is good, Zencash is very good also and currently very low according to the potential and the update coming this year.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
And what about komodo/bitcoindark situation, what exactly is happening both of them are up these days a lot,komodo with major announcement in two days ? Could anyone explain?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

I think most people is going to answer yes to this question.

Recently Monero had great rises...Zencash expectedly to rise this Sept, etc etc. Near future appears good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi, i am new in this game and i wonder if the anonymous currencies have bright future.I am from a country that was under communist regime till 89.After that a lot of people made illegal money not only by street crime but also in the grey economy like politicians and people that did not declare income.It is harder for these people to move their money in the modern world.For example after the stock crash in China and the big amount of money that left the country ,the government is trying very hard to make the money stay in China.So i think in those countries people that have undeclared money will try to find the easiest and  safeiest  way to do this.Coins like monero i think could be very perspective but are they really anonymous and could they be traced by institutions and governments? Could you tell me in your opinion which ones are the best? Because except of the speculation trading i want to invest in projects that solve real problems.Which other projects do you think solve real problems and could be the new titans in the digital world, because after all a lot of these altcoins will be dead like the websites in the dotcom bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: