Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous - #OpFerguson - page 3. (Read 3677 times)

legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2014, 09:54:32 AM
Supposedly anonymous has released the name and other info of the killer cop.
legendary
Activity: 1512
August 14, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

This shit is crazy, scary how militarised the US police have become. Maybe the UN will send in some peace-keepers  Grin

Ask Russia. I'm pretty sure they would be happy to give a hand with peace-keeping... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
August 14, 2014, 05:43:14 AM
Livestreamer behind Ferguson footage says cops were shooting tear gas near homes

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/livestreamer-behind-ferguson-footage-says-cops-were-shooting-tear-gas-near-homes/

A Missouri man who live-streamed the police action against demonstrators in Ferguson, Missouri told MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell on Wednesday that authorities were shooting tear gas into a residential area even after the latest anti-police protest ended.

“The crowd has dispersed, and they’re now going after people who are trying to go back into their vehicles,” Mustafa Hussein said. “We are trapped away from our vehicle and cannot get back to it.”

Hussein, who works for an independent radio station, was broadcasting online live when police advanced toward what was up to that point a peaceful demonstration after telling media members to turn off their recording devices.

“Do they actually believe that they have that right?” O’Donnell asked.

“I don’t know that they believe they have that right,” Hussein responded. “I know that this is a practice that they have taken over the last three nights. We have reports from the crowd that once the media has left the area, tension has taken a turn for the worse.”

The protest was the latest one criticizing police for the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown last Saturday. Brown was unarmed when an unidentified officer shot and killed him. On Wednesday, police met the crowd of around 250 people with a large group of 70 SWAT officers and at least one large armored vehicle. A sniper could be seen training his firearm toward the crowd throughout the event.

- - - - -

This shit is crazy, scary how militarised the US police have become. Maybe the UN will send in some peace-keepers  Grin

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 14, 2014, 03:52:39 AM
On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.
The group posted a link to the information in a tweet.

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.

Release the Names/Addresses of all officers on duty.

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

here is a "tank" from our town (fresh in)

BAE Caiman, oh shit.

To serve and protect my ass. These fuckers are driving fully armored IED stoppers for what? This shit needs to stop, these fuckers need to be held accountable. Not in just this incident but all of them, wrong house raids, flashbangs in fucking cribs, straight up murdering people and half of them are crooks. Also I dont understand, a black kid is shot and it sucks. It sucks if anyone is shot like this but why loot? Why steal from businesses that have nothing to do with the situation? Why destroy other members of the communities houses and business, this is why no one trusts black people. I know that is a racist line but if they could act civilized, it may get them farther in thier plight.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 14, 2014, 03:11:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Black Man Goes on EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters

I want any of you dumb fools to argue against this man's truth.

Fucking idiots trying to shift the narrative to 'freedom' vs 'police state'. None of you have ever experienced any of those, and certainly do not deserve freedom. Why, you figure you too scared to call those black cops standing against the rioters 'house niggas'?

Freedom is not doing what you want. Freedom is being capable of coping and dealing with the consequences of your choices like a man who can stand on his own two feet.

Fucking love those fools who think I am white Smiley Let's pretend for a moment I am - what the fuck does that change?

'Freedom fighters' HAHAHA Christ you kids are fucking hilarious.

Freedom fighters are just ordinary looters who are taking advantage of the situation. I am sure that a large part of them haven't even heard of the Mike Brown incident. They are just there to loot.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
August 14, 2014, 03:05:42 AM
On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.

Why target little children? If the Anonymous have any balls, then they should first identify the police officer who shot Mike Brown. Hurting the children of a police chief, for the actions of some of his juniors is just outrageous.

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

BAE Caiman, oh shit.

Independence County (Arkansas)

You drive past the cop shop.... Tons of new cars, BAE Caiman and a few other armored SWAT vehicles.

You drive past the National Guard... 1 Broken down Humvee.

I wish I had a picture. I'll actually call someone and try to get one.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
August 14, 2014, 02:50:35 AM

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

BAE Caiman, oh shit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 14, 2014, 02:43:56 AM

This is hillarious. People who are 'doxed' from birth throughout their lives think they can 'get back at DA MAN' by snitching from behind a monitor.

Pussies Smiley
August 14, 2014, 02:36:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U

Black Man Goes on EPIC Rant Against Ferguson Rioters

I want any of you dumb fools to argue against this man's truth.

Fucking idiots trying to shift the narrative to 'freedom' vs 'police state'. None of you have ever experienced any of those, and certainly do not deserve freedom. Why, you figure you too scared to call those black cops standing against the rioters 'house niggas'?

Freedom is not doing what you want. Freedom is being capable of coping and dealing with the consequences of your choices like a man who can stand on his own two feet.

Fucking love those fools who think I am white Smiley Let's pretend for a moment I am - what the fuck does that change?

'Freedom fighters' HAHAHA Christ you kids are fucking hilarious.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
August 14, 2014, 01:47:18 AM

I imagine this has a change to result in more deaths.  I'd be a little surprised if it doesn't at this point.

legendary
Activity: 992
August 13, 2014, 06:50:03 PM
The cops are fucking lying as usual. Any of you dumbasses who believe the Ferg PD's story are fools.

They won't even release the cop's name. So much for accountability.

Furthermore, there is a no fly zone established over STL - all to keep the news choppers out.

Police state in effect!
legendary
Activity: 1246
August 13, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
I don't know who is responsible, until forensic evidence comes out it is all speculation.

What I do take issue though with is the drama and narrative the media makes, that he was a "good boy" on his way to his grandmother's when social media pictures of him show him throwing Vice Lords gang signs and he has a sealed criminal record. Also last time I checked Vatterott was not a true "college" but a trade school. Yeah it's good he was thinking beyond just high school and doing something with his life but they act like he was headed to Harvard or something.

Also most of the rioters arrested were all from outside Ferguson and had criminal records, this is not a "community uprising" but an excuse to loot.

And finally, rabble rousers like Al Sharpton who have thrown around racial slurs against Jews and incited the Crown Heights riot have no room to talk of justice.

Personally I just want all the facts to come out before making judgement, people get mad when the police "pre-judge" people and act as judge, jury and executioner but people now want to do the same. I wouldn't be shocked if it came out the officer involved is Black himself just like the media was quick to call George Zimmerman white and had to embarrassingly make up a new term, "White Hispanic".
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
August 13, 2014, 02:35:03 PM
I feel like the US police intervention are way to aggressive, in just recent weeks many cases of death and heavy injuries from the police. And back to firguson I saw on our press some picture of the city turning into a battlefield with buildings burning this reminds me of what happened in France near Paris a few year ago, after the police killed a kid
http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/portfolio/2014/08/12/ferguson-s-embrase-apres-la-mort-d-un-jeune-noir_4470412_3222.html
legendary
August 13, 2014, 01:49:17 PM

Activity: 406
August 13, 2014, 12:34:50 PM

That is not helping anyone. If "anonymous" wants to actually help people instead spreading chaos they should be sponsoring educational programs and small businesses in economically deprived areas. They seem to be only interested in inserting themselves into situations for their own political agenda.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
August 13, 2014, 11:09:08 AM

legendary
August 13, 2014, 01:07:53 AM
Have a difficult time believing the teen acted this way. Even then, shooting him is still way out of line for the local police.

If he tried to snatch a loaded gun from the police officer, then they are justified in their actions. What they did was self defence. Normal people don't try to snatch fire arms from law enforcement officials.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
August 13, 2014, 01:00:39 AM
Have a difficult time believing the teen acted this way. Even then, shooting him is still way out of line for the local police.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
August 12, 2014, 05:20:13 AM
Cops aim weapon at local official, lock media out as Ferguson protests continue

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/watch-cops-aim-weapon-at-local-official-lock-media-out-as-ferguson-protests-continue/

"Video filmed by a St. Louis alderman shows police aiming a weapon at him while responding to the latest round of demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri.

Alderman Antonio French posted the footage Monday night, following another protest criticizing police for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Michael Brown. The video shows French being approached by officers in riot gear inside a parking lot. One officer has his firearm drawn toward French while another says, “Get the f*ck out of here” and motions away from the parking lot. It is not clear whether French identified himself as a city official during the encounter in the St. Louis suburb".
August 12, 2014, 05:00:24 AM
The fuck?

That kid tried to wrestle the gun from the cop while kicking and wailing inside the cop car.

What, he wanted to take the gun because he was going to throw it away?

Why is it that not a single of the 'witnesses' for this kid have a video evidence in this day and age when even a cheap phone worth less than 50 dollars have one?

No more shuck and jive, bitch.

Where you get your information? Is it accurate to what really happen to the tragedy?

All sources provide two distinct 'testimonies'.

Cops claim that he physically confronted the officer into the patrol car, and tried to wrestle the gun away when he was telling them to walk on the sidewalk instead of bitch stepping through the fucking road.

'Witnesses' claim that he was a good boy, minding his own business aside from walking around the fucking road like he owns the place, and was running away instead of confronting the cop.

Funny thing is neither side has a video evidence of the incident, which is strange because even sub 30 dollar shit phone has that these days. All those 'witnesses' either got there too late to see the whole thing, or it's more shuck and jive bull shit again.

Also, bull shit about posting his younger picture instead of present day nigga attitude pictures.

I was almost killed before i was even born because a crack head nigga tried to rob my family's store with my mother manning the cashier carrying me. Does that give me the right to off any shitskin I like and steal his plasma tv after raping his wife?

This case is obvious. The entitled little shit tried to fucked with the cops, tried to wrestle his gun away, and got fucked for it when he failed and cop fought him off.

Throw the baby mama in the slammer so she doesn't shit out another one.
Pages:
Jump to: