Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous teams - page 7. (Read 1113 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
October 31, 2020, 04:17:49 AM
Never trust a project with an anonymous team, this is not news for a long time, most if not all such projects are 100% scams. Sometimes it happens that the team is not posted to the site, but then it should be in another source, such as LinkedIn or YouTube.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 31, 2020, 04:17:08 AM
Avalanche was able to win investors heart with their blockchain experience in the past, the team have been around even before bitcoin, that was what got me, I don't hesitate to go into this project, the full experience thing makes things easier for them, going anonymous won't help, not in the time anymore
Activity: 182
October 31, 2020, 04:15:18 AM
There is no reason for team to go anonymous, coming out to the public will create more confidence in the investors mind, even if the project is privacy coin it's still doesn't make any sense to go fully anonymous, let the world know who you are and stop hiding like criminals
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 31, 2020, 03:31:07 AM
For new projects at this time, most of their team is anonymous, if you are in doubt don't force it to enter, even if there is a real team, there will still be a high risk of investing in crypto. so the choice remains in the hands and confidence of each individual.

True, it's not like people are being forced to invest in a certain project anyway. Like, If you don't want the project because of its anonymous team, then don't even bother. Investors have the freedom to choose just like how this teams have the freedom to hide their anonymity. It's not like those team who give their identities are 100% legit anyway.

Anonymous or not, it's still the same for me. Always be vigilant.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2020, 03:23:39 AM
Well I've seen projects with anonymous teams that performs very well than other, also there are many projects with real team that still end up dead or scam their investors, this your point is 50/50 percentage effective, it's vice versa
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
October 31, 2020, 03:16:21 AM
If the project hides its team, then you can safely forget about it and wait for news when it closes and takes a lot of money with it to the "grave". This is the main red flag.
An open team could be a quality indicator of the project's intentions. You don't hide your face when you go to the Bank or pay for a purchase in a store, do you?
It seems to me that it is right time for the crypto community to completely ignore anonymous teams so that projects do not even have the idea that "or maybe not put the team on the site..."
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 31, 2020, 03:05:01 AM
Is it just me or what?
Not only you, but I also dislike this, but we need to accept the fact that not all projects are built to bring positive things to people. And that's why I think led to why there are projects with anonymous teams.

What's your thought about this?
I have seen some problems, people when looking at a project, namely for finding out investing in that project. Agreeing is an important factor to determine the success of a project.
But that can not be sure that the project will be successful, in fact we have many failed projects. The issue of anonymous teams is not that important to me either, and I don't see it as an important issue in a project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
October 31, 2020, 02:57:55 AM
Don't do it, a project with anonymous team are probably scammers, team information is very vital, this is a way of knowing how capable the team will handle a project, if you can't find any information about the team then you are alone in the dark on this one, this ain't year 2012 where majority of altcoins without team still performs better
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 31, 2020, 02:44:35 AM
The team is the most important part of a project, I also always look at who the team is behind the project. If they don't make it public, it will make me less trustworthy and uninterested in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2020, 02:40:47 AM
never ever deal or invest in a project with anonymous team/s
i'd been saying this again and again seen 2013 my year with bitcointalk
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 31, 2020, 02:14:08 AM
Is it just me or what? I honestly dislike projects that have anonymous team when the project isn't a privacy Monero kinda thing, even few Privacy tokens have teams that aren't anonymous, shit I just feel like they are hidden for a purposes, some kinda easy getaway? What's your thought about this?
Pages:
Jump to: