Pages:
Author

Topic: Another BINANCE HACK?..... - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 08, 2019, 01:52:12 PM
Crypto is filled with similar "news." This may mean that many people believe in such FUDs. This is not a good fact, since such "news" can control the market.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 08, 2019, 01:47:58 PM
They already stated that it's not coming from them because of the absence, of their digital mark, but this is a big warning for airdrops and bounty participants or even ICO investors to be careful where and to who they are submitting their documents.

People are so easy to get sway by these FUDS, some groups out there hates Binance so they are doing this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 08, 2019, 01:31:47 PM
You should be more careful and check any news yourself before creating a topic. This is another wave of FUD, and nothing more.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
August 08, 2019, 12:27:29 AM
Based on this article: https://www.binance.com/en/blog/365766157488967680/Statement-on-False-KYC-Leak

They dont want to accept this FUD news but they said that they will offer a reward to people who can help them identify and pursue the suspect.
Very interestinggg....  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 07, 2019, 11:22:51 PM

If its not proven its from binance why write an article about it? I didn't even click.

There wouldn't have any problem when its hacked, they do have the money to give to all those who lose money there. Just like the previous hacked that had happened, its as if nothing happened. So don't worry about them getting hacked.

All I know is that, we cannot be too certain of whether it is true or not, what I saw on the article was a news of a telegram channel uploading photos it claimed to have obtained from Binance exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
August 07, 2019, 10:52:06 AM
The "best" exchange is maybe not the best in term of security... It can have big holes. This is the risk of sending something on the internet. Nothing is safe. Only people who recognize themselves into thoses leaked pictures can really say if it was for their KYC at Binance or not.
https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/08/07/scammer-demands-300-bitcoin-from-binance-in-kyc-data-ransom/
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
August 07, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

If its not proven its from binance why write an article about it? I didn't even click.

There wouldn't have any problem when its hacked, they do have the money to give to all those who lose money there. Just like the previous hacked that had happened, its as if nothing happened. So don't worry about them getting hacked.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 07, 2019, 10:44:16 AM
Hack on their data for sure because lot of threads regarding this info so this might be a true fact but need to wait for their acceptance about this leak.If this could be hack on their funds then we might lost the best crypto exchange on the falling side.
Never go with the crowd. Most of the times what we see is not the actual truth. People portray false information in the name of truth and the others believe it and spread the FUD.
I guess that is what has happened here now. Though there might be people uploading KYC information on telegram channel but it isn't necessary that Binance was involved in it.
It might be an attempt to break the current growth in bitcoin's price. So it isn't wise to spread such FUDs by making threads like these.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
August 07, 2019, 10:21:57 AM
I don't think so Binance is a very big exchange it will take all the precautions they can afford to lose their image a lot of people trust them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 07, 2019, 09:57:53 AM
Binance is large financial platform
+- altcoins are anonymous, of course some people  will try to hack it
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
August 07, 2019, 09:48:26 AM
Check CZ twitter. Right now is nothing more than FUD
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 07, 2019, 09:36:06 AM
A news flash today online says a telegram channel was uploading KYC information claimed to be from Binance exchange.

Particularly this news: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/10284-dedicated-telegram-channel-uploading-kyc-documents-which-it-claims-are-binance-user

But the CEO of Binance denied that it is not from its exchange.

according to the report, the only thing I see there that may seem is not Binance users KYC information that is been circulated is that the documents "do not have Binance digital water mark".

But what if it is true, how will it be for users?
Pages:
Jump to: