Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Cloud mining Scam? - page 3. (Read 5132 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 05:12:11 AM
Stay away from any cloud mining, I lost over 2 bitcoins in the past. In my opinion, gambling away Bitcoin is better at least you have done fun.

If the difficulty does not rise, or just rise 2% every month, then the cloud mining is profitable for us.

The diff does not rise 2% every month, it rises 20% every month. So how this can be profitable?

That is my point. I think the cloud mining will not be profitable for us. It is for the operator of the service.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 22, 2016, 06:52:19 AM
Stay away from any cloud mining, I lost over 2 bitcoins in the past. In my opinion, gambling away Bitcoin is better at least you have done fun.

If the difficulty does not rise, or just rise 2% every month, then the cloud mining is profitable for us.

The diff does not rise 2% every month, it rises 20% every month. So how this can be profitable?
February 22, 2016, 05:27:09 AM

legendary
February 21, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

There re much better ways to make money on Bitcoin. It takes a bit of research but it s possible.
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
February 21, 2016, 02:04:17 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 01:02:17 PM
i think that only some of cloud mining are the best to invest on like old site with great reputation but for the new ones it will become a scam because all of people are afraid of investing in it
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 12:51:21 PM
I'm sure that site will be scam soon. Just don't invest your bitcoins there. Make a profit with their free 1000 DOGE.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 12:04:52 PM
Can do everything spoken of here is fraud. No site or something that is not a scam. Is not there at least one person to write something positive and real.
According to you, what are then these bitkoini, satoshita etc.
No sense of it all and it's a nonsense, according to the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 04, 2016, 06:30:29 AM
There's no legit cloudmining site so its better to stay away and that's why i didn't recommended cloudmining sites to all newbie.
They are all scam and there's no legit for a long term investment..

have you proves that "all" are so?
if not...then you are not" legit  Cheesy

Probably there are a couple of legit ones but most are not. Even if they started as legit (for all we know), some still turn to a scam once blinded by peoples BTCs in their wallet.

ok...
that is said in a better way...
each time I read "all" on a investment topic...I feel myself agressed
it is same if i wouldsay:
"all" forum members here are scammers and liars...
this would not plaese every one even if here with certitude many members here are scammers and liars...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 05:20:41 AM
There's no legit cloudmining site so its better to stay away and that's why i didn't recommended cloudmining sites to all newbie.

if not...then you are not" legit  Cheesy

Probably there are a couple of legit ones but most are not. Even if they started as legit (for all we know), some still turn to a scam once blinded by peoples BTCs in their wallet.
legendary
February 04, 2016, 05:03:30 AM

if not...then you are not" legit  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
February 03, 2016, 05:51:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
February 03, 2016, 03:55:17 PM
If you catch in early, you might get your chunk out of it!!!

As i said, try them out and then let´s see what comes down the road in 3 months from now suckers!

Since today their site is on maintenance, fuckers!!!

LOL....fucking idiot in action.
legendary
February 03, 2016, 03:16:55 PM
I invested 2000 dogecoin here and was planning to add more but since I saw and read a lot of threads about cldmine and they are not positive reviews,I did not push through depositing,all the elements to make it a scam site are all here,Now I am just compounding all I want is to get my 2000 dogecoin then I will just continue compounding until they close shop..

There isnt a single positive review about them unless it s someone hunting referrals. So stay away from that BS.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 02:14:07 PM
yeah, you won't get any longevity out of this one and you will be lucky to get a roi before it goes down.  There are legit sites out there but if you are looking for a quick buck cloud mining you will need to be waiting for around a year.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
February 03, 2016, 02:03:28 PM
I invested 2000 dogecoin here and was planning to add more but since I saw and read a lot of threads about cldmine and they are not positive reviews,I did not push through depositing,all the elements to make it a scam site are all here,Now I am just compounding all I want is to get my 2000 dogecoin then I will just continue compounding until they close shop..
legendary
February 02, 2016, 07:42:15 AM
I recently found this site: https://cldmine.com
They offer 1500 Doge to lure you to start mining. Does anyone have experience with these guys?

please leave your comments.
cloud mining = ponzi scam
so yes its a another scam site, better users stay away from such site
there is nothing like real cloudmining exists

When the difficulty rises fast, it is very profitable for the cloud mining business to make money. They can use the payment from customer to pay customers.

i hope you do not take my U2cloudmining for a ponzi scam...
reading you it seems for you every one is ponzi scam...
February 02, 2016, 07:01:35 AM
I recently found this site: https://cldmine.com
They offer 1500 Doge to lure you to start mining. Does anyone have experience with these guys?

please leave your comments.
cloud mining = ponzi scam
so yes its a another scam site, better users stay away from such site
there is nothing like real cloudmining exists

When the difficulty rises fast, it is very profitable for the cloud mining business to make money. They can use the payment from customer to pay customers.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 15, 2015, 11:28:35 AM
Offering free DOGE.... how Cointellect of them.

People will collect as many DOGE as they can with any way, but they won't mine at this site. Just like what happened to Cointellect Roll Eyes
But, there aren't any proof that they're mining, so it's 100& scam.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 04:31:08 AM
Since today their site is on maintenance, fuckers!!!
Pages:
Jump to: