Pages:
Author

Topic: Another December Bull run - page 45. (Read 79376 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 118
October 08, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
I really hope that happens, by looking at current market conditions, this seems to be the basis for a very strong rebound, but it looks like it will happen in mid 2019
that's right, it seems that there is still no sign for bull run like on December last year, because the currently market price is still in a sideway condition
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
Everybody really hopes and waits for the market to recover in the near future and prices will start to grow, but to be honest, I'm ready for the worst continuation of events in order to get the best  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
October 08, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
You may be right, but I also think that many will be very cautious and may sell at the slightest change of btc going down again at some point...which could effectively render the bull run ineffective fast. Not sure though, I know a lot are waiting with their $$$ or usdt on the side lines to jump back in again...but still, so many got hurt pretty bad and I do not think old or new will want to risk this again. Long term is looking great though, because of the sentiment you mentioned (so many are 'for' indeed) Smiley.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 08, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
This is clear accumulation. When BTC moves up, we're going to see a x2 or x3 on most alts in a matter of weeks.

Mainstream fomo will come back after we've made x5 and BTC trading above 10k (December/January).
We just need to be positive, this kind of mindset will allow us to keep on holding as we are expecting for positive results out from our investment,
who knows what will happen before this year will end, looking from the past pattern end quarter really making some good run from crypto followers
and supporters, we need to forget about negative thing and keep aiming for good outcome from our invested money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
October 08, 2018, 06:58:08 AM
Everyone are waiting for the same if this happen then there will be a change for sure and we can expect a huge return if you have already invested in this, guys just pray and hope for the best.

Everyone is hoping and trusting the bitcoin for the bull run. Hoping for it to come this December to gain profit to those investors who wait and give patience. And for the panic sellers to get disappointed to what they have done. No doubt it will happen especially if we based it in the past statistics.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 06:48:46 AM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

That i dont think its a bull but just a small rise maybe ...but yeah finger cross december will be a great month for us
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
This is clear accumulation. When BTC moves up, we're going to see a x2 or x3 on most alts in a matter of weeks.

Mainstream fomo will come back after we've made x5 and BTC trading above 10k (December/January).
Activity: 476
October 07, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
It is certain that the person who will follow him is very talented from the others. Don't let us not get tokens at very expensive prices and can meet kitchen needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
Regarding this matter it is certainly difficult to predict because the current market conditions are uncertain, of course all hope that by the end of this year crypto will experience an increase even though unlike last year
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
October 07, 2018, 09:33:46 PM
I waiting for bull run already in 9 month and hopely bull market will start soon. In my opinion bull market can be start on the last of this month, because there are alot of good news in crypto market. Although not coming yet on this month, we should be keep hold all coins because bull market sure will coming, we just dont know when is it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 07, 2018, 09:28:40 PM
I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

I am afraid there is no correlation between cryptocurrency price movements and the months of the year. You really need to stop looking for a repeat of 2017. It was a unique one off event based on cryptocurrency being hyped and a lot of unsophisticated investors piling into something they do not understand. I do agree with you that current prices have stabalised and are currently constructing a floor from which to grow. I just think the next bull market will be a lot slower in coming.
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 08:23:55 PM
Hard to predict market condition right now. But it could be happen and i think everybody hope the same. December 2017, is good month for crypto community because the price rising and right now many people hope that will happen again this year
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 07, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
Yes, I also think we will see another December bull run, even this bull run can start from the November. This year will not be like the past year, because after a long time bear run, crypto people are waiting to sell their coins at the high price and this incident will be bad for the big bull run. Let's see what happen.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
I think we do not have long to wait for global growth, all the prerequisites speak about it, we are gaining patience
Activity: 211
October 07, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
BTC has strong support at $6000 and no sign of breaking It is pretty good. But we can't expect a bull run like last year December but my target around 8K- 10K will see  Cheesy
Activity: 208
October 07, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

I m up for a next bull run... O yeah. I can see it at the enf of this year that it will be on a bullest run. I could hope in December ,in case it doesn't come then, we will still survive here and wait till when it comes
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 07, 2018, 11:48:54 AM
December becomes the last point to determine crypto will bull run. because in that month crypto usually can have the highest price record. so I thought maybe I could hope in December.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
October 07, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
all traders would expect a bull run in December. but it seems that it's hard to happen because until now the market continues to Bear. maybe a bull run won't happen this year. so I won't expect too much at the end of the year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 07, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
It would be nice to see a sudden and spectacular growth like last year, certainly we all hope, but it is very unlikely.
We are probably witnessing a settling of positions, which - except for surprises - will remain so for a long time.
Then, who knows, anything is possible ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 05, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
It is possible that before the new year we will see the return of bulls, but it is unlikely to expect a large increase in prices. This year there were a lot of hopes and very few results.
Pages:
Jump to: