Pages:
Author

Topic: Another flash crash day! - page 3. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 10, 2019, 06:17:15 PM
sad news , really sad news , i hear recently matic have a high pump a few days ago , and what now ? crash soo sudden ? on the major exchange ? what happen ? i wonder how about their liquidation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 10, 2019, 04:33:18 PM
Never heard of it, so I'm not surprised it crashed.  Without knowing anything else about it, I would venture to guess that it doesn't have a high trading volume, probably not a strong community, and isn't traded on many exchanges.  Am I correct in those assumptions?

Someone probably tried to pull a pump and dump with it, but who knows.  Also, this isn't newsworthy.  If bitcoin had experienced a flash crash I'd be interested.  But MATIC?  Come on.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 10, 2019, 04:05:13 PM
MATIC, the digital token based on the Matic Network saw its price drop by a whopping 70 percent earlier today. Up until yesterday, the price of the scalability-focused asset was holding steady at about $0.042.

However, due to reasons still unknown, the price dropped to $0.013 in less than an hour, two weeks after pumping almost 180 percent. At press time, MATIC is trading at $0.0196.

Source link here

I know how it really feels. I can somewhat relate to you guys for the other tokens (I mean shitcoins) that I hold dearly. Most of the ICOs and IEOs really suck because after getting listed to exchanges, they don't have market makers or enough budget to liquidate the price.

At first, I just thought that those projects who are doing IEO on Binance are going to be solid and reliable.

However, I just realized that after this news happened, it means that not all of them are going to be successful, even if they do IEO in the world's most popular exchange.

For MATIC token holders out there, I just felt bad about you guys after the flash crash of around 70% of the value in just an hour.

Pages:
Jump to: