Pages:
Author

Topic: Another good news..! - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 29, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
LOL, you have nice imagination and it is the result of holding on to your bags too tight. all the blood has gone from your head to your fingers digging into the bags to hold them tighter maybe you lose less money if you do so Cheesy

people like Elon Musk are not going to buy some shitcoin that is centralized and fully pump and dump. and even if they do, they will do it for a very short time during the pumps only to get a profit out of it and dump it like shit as fast as they get that profit...
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
August 29, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
Wasn't his twitter account hacked a few days ago? Maybe that post (if there is one) was made by the hacker. I doubt a serious businessman like Elon would make such a statement though.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:31:09 AM
I think that it is just his joke, Elon Musk is a dollar billionaire now and he is busy with his companies, SpaceX and Telsa, he won't waste his time in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
I think that he see how the people go crazy about the crypto and there are many supporters of Ethereum and other decentralized projects even when the price goes down to todays level. It means that there must be another much bigger boom.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:46:41 AM
https://twitter.com/elonmusk I can't find the tweet you say.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 29, 2018, 04:42:49 AM
Elon Musk Wants to Buy Ethereum (ETH)

Can you please post a link where Elon Musk tells such thing that he wants to buy ETH? I somehow doubt he said this.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 01:31:49 AM
"Starbucks said it is trying to update the trend and diversify the way it pays its customers. Bitcoin will be the first to be approved at Bakkt," it said. invest many opportunities

Everything is good but still market hesitate to move up. I hope at least this time market will start the bull run. go go go bitcoin..
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 12:00:42 AM
"Starbucks said it is trying to update the trend and diversify the way it pays its customers. Bitcoin will be the first to be approved at Bakkt," it said. invest many opportunities
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 11:36:01 PM
Elon Musk Wants to Buy Ethereum (ETH), Even If It Is a Crypto Scam.

It seems that Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, Telsa and Solar City, is ready to enter the cryptocurrency market buying Ethereum. Or at least, this is what he hinted on Twitter.

On August 28, the famous figure and entrepreneur wrote in the famous social network that he wants to buy ETH ‘even if it is a scam.’

The tweet written by Elon Musk is related to a post in which Twitter says that it has removed over 486 accounts after being engaged in ‘coordinated manipulation.’

Of course, the internet is full of scams, and during the last year, several fraudsters have been trying to steal funds from users by impersonating important individuals. Just under his Tweet, a fake Elon Musk account offered a fake ETH and BTC Giveaway.

These kind of scams have affected not only Elon Musk, but also other important figures such as the U.S. President Donald Trump; Changpeng Zhao, Binance creator; or Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum’s co-founder.

Twitter couldn’t deal with these scammers and several newcomers fall in these frauds.

It is important to mention that at the beginning of the year, Facebook, Twitter and Google decided to ban ads from Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and other projects due to high risk of fraud. We also saw that Elon Musk had a medium.com scam going on that users should be aware of.

What are your thoughts on Elon Musk's sense of cryptocurrency humor? While it might not be serious, its good publicity for Ethereum (ETH) during trying times as the coin went from near $1,400 USD at the beginning of 2018 to now under $300 as it looks for its next catalyst…which might be in the form of an Elon Musk tweet..in which it did for Tesla, so why not Ether?
Pages:
Jump to: