Pages:
Author

Topic: Another ICO goes to zero! - page 2. (Read 123 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
Your money is gone. The coins have been dumped by the developers and they have run with your cash. It is term called bagholder. They left the coins for you. Unless you get a naive trader who will be willing to buy it after you open a sell order an exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
June 02, 2018, 04:03:20 AM
Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment?
Forget it and move on, according to this thread TBAR is already declared by SEC as fraudulent. If you have the TBAR token, I suggest you sell it instantly but if you were talking about its original BAR token, you cannot recover it because it was lost due to hack according to this article in steemit. Instead of worrying about it, you are better off doing something else to recover the funds you have lost.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
June 02, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
Years ago, I participated in ico and invested in a project called tbar. Yesterday, without any warning, I suddenly returned to zero! At present, the website is still in existence and no project personnel can be contacted. Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment? Through what channels?

ill never heard about this tbar ICO but upon searching i see this link.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361295.0;all i hope it will help to you and understand why suddenly your balnce goes to zero.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 02, 2018, 03:49:28 AM
Years ago, I participated in ico and invested in a project called tbar. Yesterday, without any warning, I suddenly returned to zero! At present, the website is still in existence and no project personnel can be contacted. Could you please tell me how I can recover my investment? Through what channels?

Well seems like another scam victims is on the sight lol.

This is a great example when a coins dies no team to back up,no site to put your inquiries .

Sorry to say guys but you must admit that scammers on attack and the sad part is you are the victim,i onced become a victim what i did is moved on and try my luck again,and now im good with my crypto works
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

it looks like the project is an indication of a scam, if nobody can be reached then they remove this trace can be a bad omen by just disappearing
surely many who are harmed akan hla, try to find out about other things hopefully find a way out
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
June 02, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

I also look for their contact, in telegram and here in forum but they deleted their telegram group and their thread here. We lose hope about tbar. It is a big regret and hopeless to recover our token into a great token again. It is bad for us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
June 01, 2018, 10:04:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: