Pages:
Author

Topic: Another institutional investment firm is getting involved in bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Well i guess their timing is right, enough dip for them to dive in, maybe their coming will help change the direction of price if they are ready to buy a shit load of btc Wink lol!
anyways, good thing institutions are showing more interest on btc and crypto, i will assume it will be for the benefit of the crypto space at large.
Activity: 646
Merit: 321
There's a massive supply shortage - a couple million BTC is up for grabs on the open market.

At this point $100k per coin is so unbelievably inevitable.

If this bull cycle hits $300-400k, it's still small in the grand scheme of things.

Things are about to get crazy. I can't wait until more people question the money; they're going to see the truth - fiat is a scam. It is the greatest deception in history. Taxes are only 1/10th of the theft, it goes deep.

Governments are main reason Bitcoin will moon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
An american investment company VanEck($49B AUM) is launching bitcoin exchange-traded note on German exchange Xetra.
 https://decrypt.co/49488/49-billion-fund-manager-launches-bitcoin-etn-in-europe
More institutional money is flowing into bitcoin market with growing capitalization and adoption among the rich. Scarcity and high prices may soon become out of reach of the general public and may only be available to wealthy individuals or companies.
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: