Pages:
Author

Topic: Another Muslim DOG suicide bomber - page 3. (Read 2195 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2014, 11:20:50 AM
This is old news now, yet no major US media covering it still.

I woke up to this story this morning an alert by BBC.

So if you read US news sites, you're way behind the news and don't see most of what is really happening, the US media completely controls the biggest group of SHEEPle in the world, the brainless twits that wave red, white and blue.

That believe the bullshit their government feeds them through one of the worst education systems in the developed world.

Ask any American where Afghanistan is on a map and 95% can't show you the country if not 99%.

Yet they can all gps the local McDonalds.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
Please post links to what you're talking about, too many newbies are posting up this crap and then failing to provide any evidence for it, I don't agree with killing them, at least the moderate ones, but I will agree with making them as powerless as possible so they can't subvert laws for their own ends anymore.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2014, 10:55:21 AM
Over 45 dead at a volley ball game in afghanistan

This is why whenever anyone says Allah, you cut their head off when they do their prayers to their false god.

IMO every religion needs to be outlawed, they're the seed of all wars at their root, and everyone of them is complete bullshit.

There is no Allah or Jesus or even the god of the Jews and any religion that ties itself to the lies of the Old Testament is easily proven WRONG

If you learn Sumerian and ancient Hebrew and you remove the vowel points the jews put on the Torah around 300 AD, you see the hebrew bible is not hebrew but ancient Sumerian.

So NOTHING YOU READ in translations is right, the books aren't even hebrew, they're phonetic sumerian and actually the BOOK OF THE DEAD written in the oldest known language on earth.

I detest anyone that says they are jew, christian or muslim, they're all retards and should be exterminated, IMO.

Buddhists are okay, Steve Jobs was one.

Hindu's too.

But these western religions got to go.

Buddhists have no god and the Hindus are needed to mow lawns and clean pools once all the mexicans get killed for being Christians.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/southasia/2014/11/suicide-blast-kills-dozens-afghanistan-20141123144226582261.html

Pages:
Jump to: