Pages:
Author

Topic: Another phishing scam ICO project (Impressio) - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Impressio bitcointalk thread doesn't exist, Telegram channel has been deleted, Twitter account was last updated on 11th of june, ever since then no information from them. The only available forum now is the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350550.new#new

@needmoney deserve a negative trust, he knows this project is a scam and he never bordered to clear the air, by letting
 investors and those participating on it bounty campaign to know about this scam.

A very disappointing thing. Previously I had strong confidence in the manager, but when I found something like this I became anxious to turn away from him. Previously a scam hashcard project, and now impressio, I regret having spent time on both projects.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Man, that's a bummer. I actually thought that project is legit as it is handled by one of the oldest member here in the forum but I guess that's just part of life. I even tried joining their campaign but I knew from the start that something doesn't feel right. We really can't blame needmoney as they are bounty managers and that they make mistakes too. I don't think he deserves any negative trust as I have a respect for him for managing a lot of legit campaigns. If you could prove that he is part of something here, then maybe you could blame him but I highly doubt it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

See the scam accusation to them: IMPRESSIO (IMPR) - SCAM BEHAVIOUR

Their website is totally gone and unaccessible.
I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
So your intuition from before was correct.

Did that bounty manager has a say about this project that he recently accepted?

Like what the scam accusation says, their website was gone if you are about to check it manually, nothing has found so it was all planned.
The manager is mute about the whole issue. If you ask me I will say it all planned work, needmoney has something to do with this.
I suspect him 99%! Maybe because of his popularity on bitcointalk, and each bounty campaign he manages thousands of bounty hunters always register. So he thinks he will good money with this scam project with no vision/mission.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Impressio bitcointalk thread doesn't exist, Telegram channel has been deleted, Twitter account was last updated on 11th of june, ever since then no information from them. The only available forum now is the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350550.new#new

@needmoney deserve a negative trust, he knows this project is a scam and he never bordered to clear the air, by letting
 investors and those participating on it bounty campaign to know about this scam.

unfortunately, and I spent a little time on this troubled company
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I feel for this scam, spent months participating in their Twitter campaign and to top it off I wrote an article about it. Wasted time and resources.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
I'm shocked!  Shocked
I never thought that such a project would be scams. It is a pity that such bounty managers as needmoney spoil their reputation. But I hope to the last that the Manager will be honest with the participants of the bounty company.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
I started the bounty but I abandoned after 2 weeks, I had doubts immediately. I really hope people didn't wast their money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Just as I expected earlier. Come on! It was like a ponzi scheme. I was just curious as to why there was no accusation about it so I was thinking I might be wrong especially its thread is created by a reliable team here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

So your intuition from before was correct.

Did that bounty manager has a say about this project that he recently accepted?

Like what the scam accusation says, their website was gone if you are about to check it manually, nothing has found so it was all planned.

Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Oh man, that sucks. They looked legit, at least to me, and I was considering joining a part of their campaign. I don't know why I didn't, but it wasn't because I they looked suspicious. What a waste of time and energy. If the campaign manager knew about it and kept silent, than you are right. Hard to prove though. I can't help but ask myself now how many of the current bounty campaigns are scam too.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Pages:
Jump to: