Pages:
Author

Topic: Another scam bounty campain Yearn.Global - page 3. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
November 18, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
Yearn finance now yearn global. Bruh, nothing good comes out from a clone so next time you see this kind of project with almost the same name you just better stay away from it. They are just money making machine nothing more and nothing less. You better choose a better project not because it has the name that resemble an already existing project but because the developer team are hardworking people that put their effort into the project not some half assed project like this LOL.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 18, 2020, 06:41:14 PM
Yearn related projects,

you should suspect it if you see that word. Most of the time they just copy the original and claim it as they are the original. You should not trust immediately to that kind of project and you should try to investigate or avoid it as much as possible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 18, 2020, 06:15:37 PM
Bounty thread-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5280636.900
Congratulations to everyone who participated. and me as well! We will not receive anything ... the site does not work, the bounty manager confirmed that the scam had not received payment either and no one responded .... something like that.
These type of scam campaigns teach hunters a lesson everytime so that next time they should be careful while selecting a project to promote and they should give time in analysing every new campaign before participating and ignore they campaign if they are not 100% satisfied and confident about the project. Only this way bounty market and hunters will prosper and also fake campaigns or projects will be discouraged.
Activity: 708
Merit: 18
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
November 18, 2020, 06:15:11 PM
Congratulations to everyone who participated. and me as well! We will not receive anything ... the site does not work, the bounty manager confirmed that the scam had not received payment either and no one responded .... something like that.

Most Yearn related projects these days are copycats and they are looking for a way to scam people. So I'm not surprised with this.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2020, 06:11:51 PM
Almost DeFi, "YFI" family and .finance domain bounty threads now seem like all scam. They just try to imitate the Defi trend, using hunters to promote their project to sell tokens on uniswap before turning to exit scam.

They are copy-cats of copy-cats. Not gonna trust those defi related projects without any solid foundation. You will know their capability even browsing their website or whitepaper, if there's any. Users should not be enticed by these DeFi projects as they are just trying to get some money from naive buyers (in uniswap in particular). Expect to see more defi projects turning to huge blunder.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 18, 2020, 06:03:44 PM
Initially i was also chasing every new defi based campaign with short duration but after a couple of scam campaigns i quickly realized that most of them are scam so now i just ignore them. Only if i see any real unique project with high confidence then i will think to promote it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2020, 06:00:02 PM
When this project launched, I predict the project will become fail and finally happen. You should see the managers, before joining in any campaign, you should know who handle it, If trusted managers, so go ahead. Choosing a good manager is so important because before they launch bounty, they already learn it. But don't all charged to them, you should learn it too before deciding to join
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 18, 2020, 05:51:38 PM
A newbie with Copper member account. Well, I have been trying to stay away from Y series Defi, they always imitating the original Y family successful launch and fame without been original in their project, just a copy cat leasing to nowhere.
Yes, these are exactly one copy. Why strain? copied changed a bit the name and all Yearn and DeFi)! Go earn easy money!
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
November 18, 2020, 05:45:36 PM
A newbie with Copper member account. Well, I have been trying to stay away from Y series Defi, they always imitating the original Y family successful launch and fame without been original in their project, just a copy cat leasing to nowhere.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 18, 2020, 05:45:22 PM
I made a topic in the appropriate thread. One thing is an airdrop (5 minutes) and another is a bounty month. Although I already know what a bounty is and how many scams I've seen, it's still unpleasant every time.Don't need to jump into anything (especially the registration of the bounty company did not really inspire confidence (these are not detectives,where everything is clear and beautiful).
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
November 18, 2020, 03:16:31 PM
If you have proof they are scam project then you can make a topic in scam accusations. However you should recheck more before participate a bounty then you can got good bounty. There are many scam defi bounty at this time in bounty section so keep eyes open for analysis more.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
November 18, 2020, 03:06:26 PM
Almost DeFi, "YFI" family and .finance domain bounty threads now seem like all scam. They just try to imitate the Defi trend, using hunters to promote their project to sell tokens on uniswap before turning to exit scam.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
November 18, 2020, 02:53:56 PM
I just looked at their website and at their bounty thread and it just doesn't look very convincing at all.
Than the name "Yearn.Global". If you search for "yearn" on coinmarketcap you get around 20 results.
So it's pretty obvious that this project was a lazy attempt to profit from the defi hype that was going on until a few weeks ago.
Now that this hype is over the devs of this project didn't bother to continue anymore.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 18, 2020, 02:37:52 PM
I understand your frustration but this is getting more and more common as time passes, the number of scams in the market is once again multiplying at an alarming rate because as you know the price of bitcoin is getting closer to its previous all time high and this is without a doubt a problem for new projects because most people are concentrated in bitcoin and nothing else and many developers are choosing to scam their customers, investors and bounty hunters in order to avoid a loss.

And the most exasperating thing is that you cannot do anything about it, because even if you create a thread denouncing the people behind the project you can be sure they're going to come back and do the same thing over and over again because very few get to face the law of the respective countries, so next time try to be more careful and research the project at length before joining it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 18, 2020, 02:10:01 PM
project was not long ago and bounty was also not long ago too ,really surprised to see that I go to website looks not convincing ,why bother join in there while are still a lot good bounty held by well known and high achieving manager ,if I am lazy to think about a product then I'll find a smart manager and join on there mean when dizzy choosing a good bounty ,I'll definitely look for the convincing with manager has smart skill in his field and famous certainly has a good reputation
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
November 18, 2020, 02:06:30 PM
Most of these copycat type projects and their campaigns are scam, i would suggest to only follow and promote high quality projects with reputed team or good partnerships in the industry all other seem lame and are just here to cash defi hype and exit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
November 18, 2020, 02:04:35 PM
The last message from the manager says the bounty is over. The site seems to be working, albeit a bit slow. It would be nice if you followed the advice above and posted all the necessary information, if it is a scam, in the appropriate thread.
It would benefit everyone and attract the attention of many more users. Also, the bounty manager is probably worthy of being marked in the trust.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 18, 2020, 01:53:06 PM
I think people nee to check themselves because they jump and anything that has the name DEFI as is name now, I have told people over and over do not participate in any campaign you can't invest into, see your time as an investments and also be careful with all these new bounty managers entering the space recently with no track record
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
November 18, 2020, 01:37:46 PM
A lot of DeFis bounty now popping up every day, I pay attention to that. But as a hunter it is already a risk if exposed to fraud from fake projects when following bounties.
We can see many newbie accounts that manage bounties projects, even the project developer themselves who manage the bounties.
But there are also some of them that are completely legitimate, but only a few. But if you want to be safe and get paid,
just try to follow an experienced and well-trusted manager in this forum. The newbie account that manages the project is a warning, though not all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
November 18, 2020, 01:05:23 PM
Add them to the list of bounties that are not willing to pay OR have abandoned their project. Swaphub refused to make payment. refused to Update their spreadsheet. another yearn stuff changed their identity immediately the ended their bounty. it is obvious the raise Nothing from investors. they decided to rebrand their product. many others will follow this route to prevent themselves from paying hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: