Pages:
Author

Topic: Another scam project please stop scamming - page 6. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 3
If You Invest In This Project Please Dont Its totally scam the admin keep telling to buy coin when its cheap dont be fooled they will steal all your money and dump coin and run away.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Hello everyone i am watching this project from the beginning the project name is HUSTLE . Now i will explain how this project is scamming from ico till now. My main intention is that new investor please dont invest in this type of project.

1. Husl IEO price was 0.000008 But Never list at that price but it went to 0.000001
in just one month.

now you will tell me they will be dump by airdropers or bounty hunter no you are wrong they never gave husl to any airdroper and bounty members.

2. Second Main Reason Is They Tell Everyone on Jan that they will distribute the coin of bounty and airdrop till February but still not received to any but they delay again to one month . Now they will distribute it till April. Dont know if they will pay in April also. I am not writing this because i have not received any bounty or airdrop coin I am investor in this project and till now i have loss almost all my money which i have put in this project.

3. This Is the most important point they do manipulation on exchange , they are running bot in trading This All upset me and i lose hope to recover my fund . When i tell the admin of the project they increase price after i told them and they ignore every time. Proof Of Manipulation in their coin in just one day.

Image One Show 1.49 BTC Volume Shocked

But Lol Image 2 Have 0.056  Cool

LOL WHAT A MANIPULATION IN JUST UNDER 12 HOURS.

See I Am Saving New Investor Don't Invest In This Project I Invested And Now I Have Nothing . Totally Scam . If You Find Such Project Inform Me I Will Check It And Keep EYE one it. You can contact me here :- [email protected]

Let's Make Crypto Space Scam Free.

Pages:
Jump to: