Pages:
Author

Topic: another shitcoin another scam.... or? BURRRD - page 2. (Read 138 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 30, 2023, 02:33:10 PM

they are honest though. so if you voluntarily invest then you know already what will happen to your money. this is a straightforward dev team and this means you have no one else to blame when you lose any dollar you have, consider it a donation.

it's a fun meme though and with the insane kids today, i wouldn't be surprised to see someone put their money into this Getetama NFTs they are offering to its investors. i can already imagine how fun the telegram channel is.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 30, 2023, 02:18:53 PM
Hey, I found a small funny thing yesterday this token on the Solana blockchain BURRRD so I checked up their website. https://www.burrrd.club/ at least they are honest about what it is or?  Grin

"Disclaimer BURRRD is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. The coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.

I have no connection to the coin or the team behind it in anyway if that's needed to say.

If you are not aware that's how the journey of Dogecoin started as well, may not be explicitly mentioned it but the project started as joke but look what is the situation of Dogecoin now and its one of the frontrunner for the types of coin called memecoins.

Irony is the founder of Dogecoin sold all his coin to buy a Honda, if he held them then he would be a billionaire now.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 357
December 30, 2023, 01:24:20 PM
This is why you should always read everything about the project before thinking about buying.
Though this is a meme token so what we can expect? If there's no hype most probably the top meme token will also be a useless project. Be careful on dealing with the meme token, they are being manipulated and the hype might happen any time same thing with the profit taking from the manipulators. If you are new in cryptomarket, buying meme token is not advisable because this is too risky to handle.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2023, 11:32:59 AM
Hey, I found a small funny thing yesterday this token on the Solana blockchain BURRRD so I checked up their website. https://www.burrrd.club/ at least they are honest about what it is or?  Grin

"Disclaimer BURRRD is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. The coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.

I have no connection to the coin or the team behind it in anyway if that's needed to say.

There are many of similar meme coins I've encountered. There was/is a coin that advertised "The team of this coin has had their last project grow upto x156 times.
That just means they are capable of pumping this coin to a large number and then dump it to create a new coin like they did previously. Though they don't provide any info of their last project and we just need to trust their app.
Funnily enough I invested $50 on them and got $150 profit in a matter of days. I didn't wait for the x100. The project got listed on CMC and is now trading above to what I sold for.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
December 30, 2023, 11:11:55 AM
Hey, I found a small funny thing yesterday this token on the Solana blockchain BURRRD so I checked up their website. https://www.burrrd.club/ at least they are honest about what it is or?  Grin

I have no connection to the coin or the team behind it in any way if that's needed to say.
So what are you saying in essence,  do you speculate that this meme coin will be worth gambling on,  no doubt the team already stated it all and it is left for investors to make the decision either to buy into it or let it be.

We have a lot of meme coins and the hype is still not over yet and for that, we are sure to come across such coins which with such promises that make it a gamble.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
The forum of keyboard warriors & crypto pro's!
December 30, 2023, 09:03:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: