Pages:
Author

Topic: Another terrorist kills people in London - page 3. (Read 759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
December 09, 2019, 10:00:24 PM
Something about knife attacks makes it feel more evil. To be able to stick a knife into someone, I can't explain it, just makes it more psychopathic. Though I believe the citizens should be allowed to own guns, there would probably had been more victims if the terrorist was able to get a hold of guns.

evil people use knives, good people do this:

I'm guessing this is a drone attack, well this is the perfect time to say that drone attacks have been argued to be one of the most humane methods of warfare. May not seem true at first glance, but I think it's much better for both sides to be able to blow up one spot in particular at a particular time with little to no chance of missing the mark. WAIT A SECOND BEFORE YOU SPAM ME WITH LINKS ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE DYING IN THESE ATTACKS -- Yes, there are issues with drones as well. But what's better, carpet bombing cities to take out one terrorist or killing a few with precision.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/sunday-review/the-moral-case-for-drones.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/08/drones-actually-the-most-humane-form-of-warfare-ever/278746/
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
December 09, 2019, 07:36:48 PM
Terrorists invade Somalia in 1992. This episode is better known as "Operation Restore Hope"

The hope was restored as you see. Now tell me what these heroes deserve?  ̶#̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶o̶u̶r̶t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
December 03, 2019, 05:25:19 PM
A terrorist is a terrorist an know one should defend bad things just because the person in question belong to your religious affiliation. Whether the person in question is a Muslim, Christian or any other religious beliefs we should all condemn it in totality.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
December 03, 2019, 11:19:25 AM
The horrible thing is that it's 21st century and people still kill each other because of their religious beliefs. Humankind is lame.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 03, 2019, 10:46:11 AM
It would be really hard for Europe to deal with such events that would certainly increase over time. It's really wrong schooling and lack of love for each other that makes a person that inhumane.
Such event really justify acts by Chinese government to reeducate these brainwashed brutes who believes killing others is what their religion teaches.

Worth mentioning that the attacker received training in a camp located in Kashmir partly controlled by Pakistan.
And that region is just next to Xinjiang where the Chinese reeducation camps lie.
So it is obivious that CCP wants to use their version brainwash to fight against islamic brainwash.

Besides, I have seen a few Indians' comments about urging their govt to learn that reeducation camps system from China and uses it upon its muslim population. (As India controls another part of Kashmir sufferring severe attacks)
I am wondering why someone who was arrested and jailed for terrorism related offense was even released in the first place, People who are terrorists never change their ideology no matter what happens,  they have been extremely radicalized for them to turn over a new leaf. The British government can take a cue from the Americans and build their version of Guantanamo Bay.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
December 03, 2019, 02:35:38 AM
Video, London Bridge attacker in 2008
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-50615948/london-bridge-attacker-in-2008-i-ain-t-no-terrorist

When the Traquilizer dosage is not big enough and you remember shit they stop benefits if death.
https://youtu.be/JYQjvcONKKs
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
December 02, 2019, 10:14:31 PM
It would be really hard for Europe to deal with such events that would certainly increase over time. It's really wrong schooling and lack of love for each other that makes a person that inhumane.
Such event really justify acts by Chinese government to reeducate these brainwashed brutes who believes killing others is what their religion teaches.

Worth mentioning that the attacker received training in a camp located in Kashmir partly controlled by Pakistan.
And that region is just next to Xinjiang where the Chinese reeducation camps lie.
So it is obivious that CCP wants to use their version brainwash to fight against islamic brainwash.

Besides, I have seen a few Indians' comments about urging their govt to learn that reeducation camps system from China and uses it upon its muslim population. (As India controls another part of Kashmir sufferring severe attacks)
December 01, 2019, 11:58:26 PM
What does the picture from Iraq has to do with someone stabbing a random person in the UK or Germany or France?
Was that terrorist even from Iraq?

Excellent question. Really, excellent. But I'm not sure if we have people here able to answer.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2019, 11:37:56 PM
They should have sticked that tusk up his butt so he doesn't forget what happens when you murder random people in broad daylight. What happened to the good old social justice? In the days of good old British Empire he'd be in stocks for all to see. People would throw garbage at him and spit on him... and then he'd hang.
Instead he'll move into a nice warm cell with 3 meals a day and a clean bed.

Well one thing to consider though is that these people most likely are resigned to their fates. They're not rrslly thinking about what's going to happen to them afterwards as they go about their deeds. It's just sad that innocent people have to bear the consequences of a few radicals' ignorance.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 01, 2019, 08:31:16 PM
All this happening while regular  police in  London doesn't even carry guns. Maybe now they change that policy, when enough shit starts going on.

They should certainly carry guns but that would still not be a solution, the US has a ton of mass shootings even though anyone can have a gun there.

Remember that American mass shootings are in gun-free zones.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
December 01, 2019, 08:23:12 PM
Something about knife attacks makes it feel more evil. To be able to stick a knife into someone, I can't explain it, just makes it more psychopathic. Though I believe the citizens should be allowed to own guns, there would probably had been more victims if the terrorist was able to get a hold of guns.

https://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/imagecache/mbdxxlarge/mritems/Images/2017/7/10/3df571d397424c4f822440db99577e63_18.jpg

What does the picture from Iraq has to do with someone stabbing a random person in the UK or Germany or France?
Was that terrorist even from Iraq?

His family is from Kashmir, which is a region administered by Pakistan and India.

He left school with no qualifications after spending part of his late teens in Pakistan, where he lived with his mother when she became ill

It's usually the dumb ones that are led astray by radical Islam. Who in their right mind would become a suicide bomber?
December 01, 2019, 06:59:35 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 01, 2019, 03:23:17 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 01, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
All this happening while regular  police in  London doesn't even carry guns. Maybe now they change that policy, when enough shit starts going on.
Nope, they will ban fish bones instead Embarrassed and also some Polish, kitchen chiefs in the process...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-hero-narwhal-tusk-20994944 Łukasz - the hero Brits don't deserve  Cry 

Lol yeah, UK is really regressing. Some of their towns are already overruned by immigrants, future is not bright there.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
December 01, 2019, 10:13:50 AM
All this happening while regular  police in  London doesn't even carry guns. Maybe now they change that policy, when enough shit starts going on.

I find that strange as well. A policeman in the UK has to request a firearm every time. So they don't carry 90% of the time except of when they know they're going to face resistance, like before an arrest, or when they're guarding someone or something.

they are becoming almost as dangerous as middle eastern invaders, but luckily they have only knives, not airplanes and  battle tanks

They have cars and trucks. London and Berlin attacks have proven them to be deadly tools.
December 01, 2019, 01:57:25 AM
they are becoming almost as dangerous as middle eastern invaders, but luckily they have only knives, not airplanes and  battle tanks
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
December 01, 2019, 12:02:13 AM
He failed No Nut November that's why. A massive coomer rage overwhelmed him.  Tongue

Kudos to the "toxic" males that subdued him. The narwhal guy was awesome. Wanna bet the police would ban narwhal tusks after this?  Wink

Despite media trying to cover or belittle these incidents, there are som many ways to find out the news today. If the public don't move and throw out their traitorous government, then they deserve all these other worse things to come.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
November 30, 2019, 10:10:14 PM
They should have sticked that tusk up his butt so he doesn't forget what happens when you murder random people in broad daylight. What happened to the good old social justice? In the days of good old British Empire he'd be in stocks for all to see. People would throw garbage at him and spit on him... and then he'd hang.
Instead he'll move into a nice warm cell with 3 meals a day and a clean bed.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
November 30, 2019, 02:36:11 PM
Nope, they will ban fish bones instead Embarrassed and also some Polish, kitchen chiefs in the process...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-hero-narwhal-tusk-20994944 Łukasz - the hero Brits don't deserve  Cry 
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
November 30, 2019, 02:15:03 PM
These guys are victims that have been radicalised and fooled into becoming the foot soldiers of the globalists. Don't you think that it is no coincidence that it happened just before an election, and just after Corbyn had recovered a couple of points in the polls.
Pages:
Jump to: