Pages:
Author

Topic: Another trap for ETH? - page 10. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
February 20, 2019, 03:11:02 PM
There’s a great pump with ETH this week, but I think its not a strong pump that it will go dump again after having a short pump so don’t be too excited. The price of $200 will hit again by ETH but it will go through dumps also before that. So what’s your thoughts about the recent pump?
Moving from $85 to $143 is very high that's about 60% increase in just few days, I will agree with you that it won't hit $200 before we see a dump in the price. Though I believe that ETH should get to as high as $600 before the year runs out but that won't just happen overnight, it will gradual process with lots of pump and dump. Don't forget to hodl.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 01:53:00 PM
There’s a great pump with ETH this week, but I think its not a strong pump that it will go dump again after having a short pump so don’t be too excited. The price of $200 will hit again by ETH but it will go through dumps also before that. So what’s your thoughts about the recent pump?
I think that's normal growth. ETH and XRP often compete with each other in the top 2, so I think this is just a competition and the community of ETH is a great community.
they made the price of ETH increase by high purchasing power. and this is only a sign of recovery and stability. It does not rise too high and we should still observe more before deciding a big investment.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
February 20, 2019, 01:47:17 PM
We will know more after Ethereum successfully switch to Constantinople update. If there will be another delay, then it will be a trap and price will fall down back to 100USD.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
February 20, 2019, 01:26:21 PM
I don't think it's a trap and it's not strong pump, this slowly increase of all altcoin. If ETH will hit $200, i think ETH will not dump again.
I think this is not like a trap because at the moment the price of all cryptocurrency including bitcoin is starting to make price movements upwards so that it has an influence on other coin prices which finally affects the price of ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 20, 2019, 01:16:25 PM
I think many of us that has been hear for long-term understand this cycle of the price movement and we all know that ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies cannot continuously going up or down.  Therefore,  dumping should not be the reason for us to avoid investing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 20, 2019, 11:44:04 AM
I don't think this is another trap. Not only ETH this is very short pumping whole of the market but everyone looking for BTC price even yesterday night it's near more than 4000$ but again market will green already happen. I have more attention to bull run when BTC price will be go 10000$ but no big hope in this year.       
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 20, 2019, 10:58:23 AM
We should be positive and support it. Many fake news are responsible for dumping the price and market conditions. If we support and prove that we are a very strong crypto lover, then price will be continuously growing. I think eth will run for a better condition.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 20, 2019, 10:42:03 AM

That's also my opinion could be a trap everybody wants a free coin this is another portfolio added, but we have to also realize that there's no big news that can break the bear market there could be a big shift after this so I'll just watch to see how things will go.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2019, 10:11:01 AM
Yeah it's a great pump, nobody believe that eth is going to go up soon, as long as Bitcoin still struggling, all coin will have the same fate, eth still got a good potential to rise in the future, for now the market is not too good , so keep on holding and be patience will be the correct action
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 20, 2019, 09:00:35 AM
These depends on developments. If the market continues to increase at the same time, Ethereum's price may even increase. But, otherwise, your scenario will likely continue. Also, take care that Eth is not worthy of its present price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 08:35:35 AM
I don't think it's a trap and it's not strong pump, this slowly increase of all altcoin. If ETH will hit $200, i think ETH will not dump again.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2019, 07:36:34 AM
I'm glad with this uptrend which creates some good news around cryptocurrency that pushes many coins to rise even at small percent. This is a good sign that the market can bounce back after it fall. Yeah it might go dumps anytime but nobody knows when this gonna happen. It's still unpredictable and i'm hoping that this will continuously grow until we can reach $300 for ETH.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 02:39:50 AM
I saw that not only ethereum is the only one coin that pump at this month. Because lot of altcoins get pump and follow the price of bitcoin get pump and not a trap.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 20, 2019, 03:49:56 AM
If me when you think you can take profit, i think take profit is good. But not sell all your coins because no one can actual predict when market will go. If price down we can buy again and when price up, we can sell rest of our coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 20, 2019, 02:20:43 AM
I don't thinks that this is a trap. Price will grow more if they not postpone hardfork again. And not just ETH growing. BTC and other altcoins too. And we can see only positive market news nowdays. This is a good sign for market recovery and next bullrun. In march we expecting a lot of big things (Fidelity and rakuten launcch).
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 01:50:03 AM
We need not to think but to act, we have repeatedly met such dumps, and in these moments we just need to have time to play daily trading and prepare for the update.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
February 20, 2019, 01:47:05 AM
Now we see a correction. This may take a couple of days. If another wave of rise come in front of the fork, ethereum will be able to rewrite the local high of 160. This will be great, as this will be a sign of an uptrend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
February 19, 2019, 10:38:25 PM
I agree with you. Since from February 17 till this day the volume climbs up to 1 million. Hope that it will keep up even until this week ends coz if not then theres a big possibility of huge price drop correction again.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 19, 2019, 10:37:06 PM
It is the bull run before the fork of ETH. We will surely see a dump just before the fork as usual.
If the spike is only cause by ETH hard fork then surely that would happen.
However, I think it's not the case now, although ETH started the run but BTC did rise with a good percentage and even
good altcoins like EOS, I don't heard any hype about this coin as the most popular now is Ether's upgrade of network.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 19, 2019, 07:03:22 PM
Well even though some of are not believe ethereum will continue to rise maybe we need to observe as of now so we can see if ethereum will continue to pump or not. But still its great that ethereum is have pump this day and hopefully it will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: