Pages:
Author

Topic: Another way to earn cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 805 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
In other words, this means that each user can invite his friends to the events. Wher friends buy tickets, a user rewarded with cryptocurrency (KCY tokens).
This seems like scam, use what buy tickets? friends spend real money,u get cryptocurrency? and how the use of the tickes, why he buy this?

Friends will buy tickets because they want to visit one or another event.

Ok, let's make it clear. The thing is that an event organizer can save money on marketing. On the other online marketing platforms (like FB or Google) conversion is pretty low. Organiser pays for clicks and not for the sold tickets.

On the KickCity platform, a vendor pays to users for sold tickets. And I think this is fair. It works like word of mouth. Event organizer gets add and profitable marketing campaign and users get their reward for promoting events

If you need links, please follow https://ico.kickcity.io
December 15, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
So you are an official from kickcity project, it would have been much better if you have posted more details, sounds like an affiliate program where we have to bring in new members to earn.?

Yep there is always a catch to people promoting something on the forum. It's basically just a project trying to make money for themselves via an ICO, they might not even intend to develop a feasible platform in the end.

Hey =) Actually, the platform will be developed for the ICO. You will be able to use right after the ICO campaign. We don't want spending another 6-12 after months to make the platform real.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
December 15, 2017, 10:52:11 AM
So you are an official from kickcity project, it would have been much better if you have posted more details, sounds like an affiliate program where we have to bring in new members to earn.?

Yep there is always a catch to people promoting something on the forum. It's basically just a project trying to make money for themselves via an ICO, they might not even intend to develop a feasible platform in the end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 15, 2017, 10:47:57 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
You missed the Airdrop, Signature Campaign, Translation Campaign, Writing Campaign, etc. There are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency this year, cryptocurrency was more and more known by people nowadays especially because of Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is a big chance for the developer to gave an opportunity to people to earn cryptocurrency so easily. However, you just was promoting KickCity in the other way, isn't it? I'm not interested in it, my thought, contributing in the forum is the best way to earn.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
 In other words, this means that each user can invite his friends to the events. Wher friends buy tickets, a user rewarded with cryptocurrency (KCY tokens).
This seems like scam, use what buy tickets? friends spend real money,u get cryptocurrency? and how the use of the tickes, why he buy this?
December 15, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
Sounds like a typical referral scheme. The only difference is that it is based on the blockchain technology.

Guys, what about the ways to earn cryptocurrency?  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:35:54 AM
Sounds like a typical referral scheme. The only difference is that it is based on the blockchain technology.
December 15, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
I doubt you have better than bounty and signatures campaigns in this forum.
These are giving away very good money for on topic and large comments.
Try them, you are already member here.

Thank you =) KickCity already had bounty campaign
Activity: 55
December 15, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
I doubt you have better than bounty and signatures campaigns in this forum.
These are giving away very good money for on topic and large comments.
Try them, you are already member here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:26:22 AM
For me bounty campaigns are the best way to earn profit. And few airdrops are also good.
December 15, 2017, 10:21:04 AM
Sounds like something boring.
Please provide more information with links.
Who are founderes, developers?

Hey! Unfortunately, I cant send you links here. However, i could send you a personal message with all links  Smiley

Why cannot you make these links publics so we all see what are you talking about ?
Dude you dont have to hide public offerings.

I just don't want my tread to be deleted =)
Activity: 55
December 15, 2017, 10:17:19 AM

Hey! Unfortunately, I cant send you links here. However, i could send you a personal message with all links  Smiley

Why cannot you make these links publics so we all see what are you talking about ?
Dude you dont have to hide public offerings.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 15, 2017, 10:16:18 AM
Since all the altcoins are pumping, it seems trading altcoins is the best way to make profit, also joining in bounties is the second choice since there maybe surprise after a long time.
December 15, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 10:01:37 AM
December 15, 2017, 07:36:38 AM
We do know there are several ways to earn cryptocurrency, such as:

The first one to save money and to buy one (eah, this is the most obvious way)

The second – is to join bounty campaign and work hard

The third – is to earn cryptocurrency working on one of the projects. Some companies in blockchain industry pay their works with cryptocurrency

However, February 2018 there will appear another way to earn cryptocurrency. The KickCity Company creates employment, giving everyone an opportunity to earn money. KickCity is developing a decentralized, reward-based marketing protocol working on blocking technology. In other words, this means that each user can invite his friends to the events. Wher friends buy tickets, a user rewarded with cryptocurrency (KCY tokens). KCY tokens can be used for buying tickets on the KickCity platform. Also, you can convert your KCY tokens to fiat.

In your opinion, what should be added to this list?

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: