Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 142. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
"Would you believe that, again, it was an accidental block posting collision, not a malicious selfish mining questioning attempt?"
And, you want us to believe you because...?
Why wouldn't we believe him?
Did you not see that he was in an elevator when he asked it?
Ha ha, if you think so, then answer this: was the elevator going up or down?
Can it do both?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
"Would you believe that, again, it was an accidental block posting collision, not a malicious selfish mining questioning attempt?"
Ha ha, if you think so, then answer this: was the elevator going up or down?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

How many posts have you made?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

vip
December 30, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

"Are you tryin' to pull my towel?"
can't we please leave the Indians and the lovely girls alone ? they have nothing to do with dice... of course unless you read mahabarata or something
Would you believe that modern-looking terracotta dice -- cubic, with the spots and all -- were found in the ruins of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro,  dating from some 5000 years before Christ?

oh.. my bad.. you  mean all those ppl you shown are dating from some 5000 years before Christ?

btw: you are forking the question, you should answer

can't we please leave the Indians and the lovely girls alone ? they have nothing to do with dice... of course unless you read mahabarata or something

Manuscript illustration of the Battle of Kurukshetra

Isn't it spelled Mahabharata?

Would you believe that, again, it was an accidental block posting collision, not a malicious selfish mining questioning attempt?

December 30, 2014, 10:52:09 AM

Would you believe that modern-looking terracotta dice -- cubic, with the spots and all -- were found in the ruins of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro,  dating from some 5000 years before Christ?

oh.. my bad.. you  mean all those ppl you shown are dating from some 5000 years before Christ?

Would you believe that, again, it was an accidental block posting collision, not a malicious selfish mining questioning attempt?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2014, 10:28:50 AM

December 30, 2014, 09:13:55 AM

vip
December 30, 2014, 06:26:55 AM

legendary
December 30, 2014, 04:05:40 AM

vip
December 30, 2014, 03:44:02 AM
Does it even make sense to seek Enlightenment in some concoction obtained from the Dark Web?
Should I blend my MacBook?
Isn't the name "MacBook" quaint, considering that books no longer look like laptops?
Would it still be called the [Johnny] Appleseed [fail] Challenge akin to the Lighter Fluid [fail] Challenge?
Why does that video remind me of Idiocracy?
Is anyone else here confused?
That's the idea, confuse the enemy; don' t you see?
Do you realize that you, yourself is yor biggest enemy ?
Well, I am confused; does that mean that it is working?
frankly... im still confused how come there is no number on the side of a dice... who put spot in there and why...  and why would any sane man put spot on a dice instead of number Huh
Why would you not put a dot?

Did I just roll a Bingo with the above, when one outta six times I roll the below and lose?

Since the Red Cross symbol was originally just the Swiss flag with colors reversed, would you agree with my reasoning that the gentleman with the risk-free die must be Swiss, and the two ladies above must be nurses working for the International Red Dot?

December 28, 2014, 05:44:18 PM
Does it even make sense to seek Enlightenment in some concoction obtained from the Dark Web?
Isn't the name "MacBook" quaint, considering that books no longer look like laptops?
Would it still be called the [Johnny] Appleseed [fail] Challenge akin to the Lighter Fluid [fail] Challenge?
frankly... im still confused how come there is no number on the side of a dice... who put spot in there and why...  and why would any sane man put spot on a dice instead of number Huh

Did I just roll a Bingo with the above, when one outta six times I roll the below and lose?

Since the Red Cross symbol was originally just the Swiss flag with colors reversed, would you agree with my reasoning that the gentleman with the risk-free die must be Swiss, and the two ladies above must be nurses working for the International Red Dot?
vip
December 28, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

frankly... im still confused how come there is no number on the side of a dice... who put spot in there and why...  and why would any sane man put spot on a dice instead of number Huh

Squirtle squirt.
December 28, 2014, 05:11:35 PM

frankly... im still confused how come there is no number on the side of a dice... who put spot in there and why...  and why would any sane man put spot on a dice instead of number Huh
legendary
December 28, 2014, 08:59:53 AM

December 27, 2014, 10:51:44 PM
legendary
December 27, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

do you realize that you, yourself is yor biggest enemy ?
December 27, 2014, 10:04:01 PM
Squirtle squirt.
December 27, 2014, 10:01:39 PM
Jump to: