Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 172. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
How can you know that I don't have a second alias on the first page?
If a user creates a second alias, will each alias get only half of his wisdom and experience?
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
How can you know that I don't have a second alias on the first page?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
If this wasn't serious how could we know that the topic is worth it?

Seriously, you're new in these neck of the woods, aren't you?
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
If this wasn't serious how could we know that the topic is worth it?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
You may think this thread is useless, but isn't it called the Socratic Method: finding out the truth by asking more questions, in a never ending fashion?
Seriously, what does your question have to do with me breaking the Internet Code?
Seriously, even if true, what real world significance is there in "breaking the internet code?"
Seriously, are we supposed to start every question with "seriously", from now on?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
You may think this thread is useless, but isn't it called the Socratic Method: finding out the truth by asking more questions, in a never ending fashion?

Seriously, what does your question have to do with me breaking the Internet Code?

Seriously, even if true, what real world significance is there in "breaking the internet code?"
vip

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
vip

Seriously, are you serious, S...er...io.?

Why does the similarity between SpiderLegion and Seriously made you think you cracked the internet?

Seriously, can't you see that I am Legion for solving the Spider Internet Code that was hidden in plain sight?

SpiderLegion = S p i d e r L e g i o n [us] [ly]

ly: Spider-Man ~ The Green Hornet's Kato = Bruce Lee ~ ly

plidgen (the letters not used) is pidgin for pigeon, commonly used to carry codes.

how silly...
so silly that I can't even think of a question.. what kind of question should I ask?

Seriously, now that the Internet Code has been solved, weren't you made aware that we now ask the question?
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Seriously, can't you see that I am Legion for solving the Spider Internet Code that was hidden in plain sight?

how silly...
so silly that I can't even think of a question.. what kind of question should I ask?
vip

Why does the similarity between SpiderLegion and Seriously made you think you cracked the internet?

SpiderLegion = S p i d e r L e g i o n [us] [ly]

ly: Spider-Man ~ The Green Hornet's Kato = Bruce Lee ~ ly

plidgen (the letters not used) is pidgin for pigeon, commonly used to carry codes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Seriously, are you're serious, S...er...io.?

vip
Could somebody pleas splain to me exactly what is the specific pending question in this thread, in order that I can attempt to adequately respond to it?

Seriously, are you some sort of apostrophephobe?

Seriously, what's an "apostrophephobe"?

Is apostrophephobe even a word?

Seriously, wunkbone, didn't you forget to put "seriously" in your question?
But what does it matter if "seriously" is placed in such question?

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Could somebody pleas splain to me exactly what is the specific pending question in this thread, in order that I can attempt to adequately respond to it?

But what does it matter if "seriously" is placed in such question?
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary

vip

legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why didn't you answer if he was Gnoming, it's not that hard?

Did you know that the anagram for Hard Gnome is Her God Man?

But what's the connection between those two?
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org