Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 219. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why do people use numb3rs where there should be letters?

Why are you deviating from the current subject of the conversation?

Why do you ask?

Why not?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Why do you ask?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I can use the entertainment; can you reconsider?

Reconsider? On what premise?

You asked two questions I'm pretty sure you are suppose to ask one, are you not?
What do you think?

Are you not only required to end a post with a question mark in this thread?
Why are people saying statements and then separating with a comma a question?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You asked two questions I'm pretty sure you are suppose to ask one, are you not?
What do you think?

Are you not only required to end a post with a question mark in this thread?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

What do you think?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux

Activity: 544

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Let's end it now, do u agree?
Activity: 544
Why do you post such copy-and-paste horseshit; can you not be creative; are you a bot?
Maybe he is, are you robophobic?
The joke is an old one as stated, but why did that guy assume that the text was copy-paste?
Who are you to question the thought process behind DAYAGO?
Why did you think I was referring to DAYAGO?
You quoted him, isn't that a reasonable assumption to make?
But wasn't the use of "that guy" instead of "this guy" a sufficiently clear indication that the  target of the anaphora was not that guy that you thought that I was thinking of, but rather that OTHER guy that that guy had himself quoted?
Slighty off topic, but isn't an anaphora the repetition of words at the beginning of the sentences?
Hm, isn't it rather the use of wildcard words like 'it', 'so', 'that', etc. in place of words and phrases that were explictly used earlier in the discourse?

When's this little argument going to end?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Why do you post such copy-and-paste horseshit; can you not be creative; are you a bot?
The joke is an old one as stated, but why did that guy assume that the text was copy-paste?
But wasn't the use of "that guy" instead of "this guy" a sufficiently clear indication that the  target of the anaphora was not that guy that you thought that I was thinking of, but rather that OTHER guy that that guy had himself quoted?
Slighty off topic, but isn't an anaphora the repetition of words at the beginning of the sentences?
Hm, isn't it rather the use of wildcard words like 'it', 'so', 'that', etc. in place of words and phrases that were explictly used earlier in the discourse?
Activity: 280

How do you figure anything at all is off-topic for this thread, given that the only recurring theme is posts ending with a question?

Woa! lol - zhinkk, you gonna take that?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

How do you figure anything at all is off-topic for this thread, given that the only recurring theme is posts ending with a question?
Activity: 266

Jump to: